Groups

soooooooooooooo

how has everyone spent their sunday? i did a 12 hour shift =(

27 Comments

you must earn good money 12 hours on a sunday

Playing MW2 !!!

i have had a great day! went into Glasgow to the Science centre as we had tickets for the planterium.................was amazing and my son loved it.

Then we went off to meet friends and family for sunday dinner - was a great day!

Back to normal tomorrow though - just hate Mondays..

Normal sunday, hate mondays

Banned

I watched my littlun play football and win his game 3-2.

Then I watched the football team I support win 9-1

Now I'm watching a repeat of it on match of the day 2.

Original Poster

bountyhunter;6971962

you must earn good money 12 hours on a sunday

nope not at all haha, just normal rate, try telling my boss that though!

clubba 786;6971963

Playing MW2 !!!

clubba my son is never off that game - online. He used to play the xbox for an okay amount of time - now I have had to put a limit on it as since this game came out thats all he was doing - very addictive I think!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6971965

i have had a great day! went into Glasgow to the Science centre as we … i have had a great day! went into Glasgow to the Science centre as we had tickets for the planterium.................was amazing and my son loved it.Then we went off to meet friends and family for sunday dinner - was a great day!Back to normal tomorrow though - just hate Mondays..

sounds like youve had a fab day

well ive now got 3 days off so im gonna enjoy my monday

I spent most of it in bed;-)

Original Poster

guv;6971975

I watched my littlun play football and win his game 3-2.Then I watched … I watched my littlun play football and win his game 3-2.Then I watched the football team I support win 9-1Now I'm watching a repeat of it on match of the day 2.

hope youve had a few drinks to celebrate!

Original Poster

deb8z;6971992

lol i know what that winky means :w00t:

good on ya

Banned

nice to see you've cheered up now donna. :thumbsup:

deb8z;6971992

donnaraine;6972001

lol i know what that winky means :w00t:good on ya

lucky sod !!!! okay debz.............................. tell all - hang on let me just get comfy........ok right am ready.......................

I did a 5mile cross country run near on beachy head near eastbourne in the wind and rain (must be mad !) home to prep sunday roast ,couple pints in local,back to open fire the dinner a bottle of chataue neuf watched spiderman 3 then ordering some stuff of net beat working !:)

Original Poster

bykergrove;6972029

nice to see you've cheered up now donna. :thumbsup:

hey im always cheery me :w00t:

Original Poster

spiderman1;6972053

I did a 5mile cross country run near on beachy head near eastbourne in … I did a 5mile cross country run near on beachy head near eastbourne in the wind and rain (must be mad !) home to prep sunday roast ,couple pints in local,back to open fire the dinner a bottle of chataue neuf watched spiderman 3 then ordering some stuff of net beat working !:)

god your keen arent ya!

good day though! hope you enjoyed it

bossyboots;6972046

lucky sod !!!! okay debz.............................. tell all - hang … lucky sod !!!! okay debz.............................. tell all - hang on let me just get comfy........ok right am ready.......................

Nothing to tell:oops:hehe

keen ,mad ? and cant spell ! its the wine that does it

deb8z;6972144

Nothing to tell:oops:hehe

we had a 'day' planned last saturday as the wee one always has a sleepover at grannies ...................but an hour after dropping him off we got a call that he wasnt well and I could hear him crying "I want my mum" .....................translated that actually meant I want my xbox !

picked him up, got him into his bed and half an hour later we could hear him on xbox.

he will never have a brother or sister:lol:

(p.s when he went yesterday we packed his xbox up too lol)

Original Poster

spiderman1;6972189

keen ,mad ? and cant spell ! its the wine that does it

lol sorry, means crazy, or really really enjoy it lol

i didn't do anything interesting as usual...think i should move, literally....actually, I really should have done some tidying!!!

guv;6971975

I watched my littlun play football and win his game 3-2.Then I watched … I watched my littlun play football and win his game 3-2.Then I watched the football team I support win 9-1Now I'm watching a repeat of it on match of the day 2.

kids football is great!

bet you are double pleased tonight then,what a result!!! (should have kept defoe in my fantast footy team)

:thumbsup:

I actually enjoy the running do the odd 1/2 marathon and some 10k runs as well but was very wet and windy today so not quite so much fun. what did you do on your shift

Charlie Scene;6972243

kids football is great!bet you are double pleased tonight then,what a … kids football is great!bet you are double pleased tonight then,what a result!!! (should have kept defoe in my fantast footy team) :thumbsup:

kids rugby is also great! My son started few months ago as his dad is rugby daft. After him only being at one class the coach said that the following week they would be playing in a match .....................we were shocked and said but he doesnt know what to do

The coach said "none of them do, bring your cameras" !!!! well what a laugh we had - the kids were just brilliant

its great seeing young kids that age getting into sport:-D

bossyboots;6972281

kids rugby is also great! My son started few months ago as his dad is … kids rugby is also great! My son started few months ago as his dad is rugby daft. After him only being at one class the coach said that the following week they would be playing in a match .....................we were shocked and said but he doesnt know what to doThe coach said "none of them do, bring your cameras" !!!! well what a laugh we had - the kids were just brilliantits great seeing young kids that age getting into sport:-D

it is very healthy a bit of fresh air and competing in the right way :thumbsup:

bossyboots;6972202

we had a 'day' planned last saturday as the wee one always has a … we had a 'day' planned last saturday as the wee one always has a sleepover at grannies ...................but an hour after dropping him off we got a call that he wasnt well and I could hear him crying "I want my mum" .....................translated that actually meant I want my xbox !picked him up, got him into his bed and half an hour later we could hear him on xbox.he will never have a brother or sister:lol:(p.s when he went yesterday we packed his xbox up too lol)

No wonder i don't have kids ^^^ [email protected] xbox

I spend a lot of my weekends in bed as that's the only time i see my OH:-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;6972243

kids football is great!bet you are double pleased tonight then,what a … kids football is great!bet you are double pleased tonight then,what a result!!! (should have kept defoe in my fantast footy team) :thumbsup:

Indeed. The kids lost 4-0 to this team in the league earlier this season. Sloping pitch - a tale of 2 halfs. The last game, they should have been 5 up in the first half, but got hit by local knowledge! So a 3-2 cup win is nice revenge. (I dont think the kids looked at it that way - but the parents did!)

Yeh, I took Defoe out 3 weeks ago and put Bent in. I took Bent out last Thursday... so didnt even get his points. But do have Lennon and Kranjcar, so a few points there! But 38 points from Defoe would have been dandy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions