Groups

Soooooooooo..........What have I missed ??

Evening folks.

I'm back home now, so wondering if I've missed much (or been missed :o) ) on here in the last week?

35 Comments

its a long story................:)

how are you? where ya been? was it nice?

SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo much...

Original Poster

bitseylango;2362369

its a long story................:)how are you? where ya been? was it … its a long story................:)how are you? where ya been? was it nice?

Hi Bitsey.

Go on then, spill the beans

Took the kids to the Lakes District for the week. Was really good, but absolutely flew by.

lol A LOT!!!!

how was your hols?

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2362372

SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo much...

Evening Edna. So have I been missed soooooooooooooooooooo much, or just missed sooooooooooooooo much ? :whistling:

midlandscomics;2362378

Hi Bitsey.Go on then, spill the beans :)Took the kids to the Lakes … Hi Bitsey.Go on then, spill the beans :)Took the kids to the Lakes District for the week. Was really good, but absolutely flew by.

honestly it is a loooooooooooooooooooooong story! Glad you had a good time, never been to the lakes myself but always wanted to!

is it nice 2 b back home?

Original Poster

julie 2;2362386

is it nice 2 b back home?

lmao. don't think I need to answer that one

Original Poster

edjaned;2362380

lol A LOT!!!!how was your hols?

Was really good thanks. Wish I didn't have to come home yet !

midlandscomics;2362388

Evening Edna. So have I been missed soooooooooooooooooooo much, or just … Evening Edna. So have I been missed soooooooooooooooooooo much, or just missed sooooooooooooooo much ? :whistling:

Both mate...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2362404

Both mate...:thumbsup:

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

C'mon, someone fill me in on the gossip :whistling:

Welcome back!! Ive missed you;-)

Welcome home

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2362555

Welcome back!! Ive missed you;-)

Cheers. Missed you to hun ;-)

Original Poster

snowtiger;2362625

Welcome home

welcome back

midlandscomics;2362640

Cheers. Missed you to hun ;-)

So what have you been up to that has kept you away from us?

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2362757

So what have you been up to that has kept you away from us?

I've been on holiday up on Lake Windermere for a week with the kids. Back home now, and back to work on Monday :x

So, do you wanna tell me what I've missed

midlandscomics;2362852

So, do you wanna tell me what I've missed

Welcome back, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to ask; there's been that much of the brown stuff hitting the fan around here recently that it's not really a good idea to say anything, as you just don't know who you are going to upset next

midlandscomics;2362852

I've been on holiday up on Lake Windermere for a week with the kids. … I've been on holiday up on Lake Windermere for a week with the kids. Back home now, and back to work on Monday :x So, do you wanna tell me what I've missed

Did you get nice weather? Its been awful here all week:x Cant wait for the sun to come back again

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2363130

Did you get nice weather? Its been awful here all week:x Cant wait for … Did you get nice weather? Its been awful here all week:x Cant wait for the sun to come back again

It was good apart from Wednesday - rained all day. Shaved my head earlier in the week, and ended up burning it when out on the lake :oops:

midlandscomics;2363333

It was good apart from Wednesday - rained all day. Shaved my head … It was good apart from Wednesday - rained all day. Shaved my head earlier in the week, and ended up burning it when out on the lake :oops:

Ouch! You want me to rub some aftersun on it for you?;-)

You missed the best idea in the world! ]Time Travel!

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2363354

Ouch! You want me to rub some aftersun on it for you?;-)

you can do if you want - it's still a bit tender :-D

Original Poster

nerner;2363391

You missed the best idea in the world! ]Time Travel!

thanks, but already looked at that thread last month :whistling:

midlandscomics;2373462

you can do if you want - it's still a bit tender :-D

Here you are........................................................................Feeling better now;-)

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2373492

Here you … Here you are........................................................................Feeling better now;-)

much better. thanks :thumbsup:

Just gotta sort the other sunburn now :oops: :whistling: :-D

Sorry mate, but you've dropped down in the table quite alot .... I thought you were going to send me your preds before you went on your hols ... nevermind

midlandscomics;2373507

much better. thanks :thumbsup:Just gotta sort the other sunburn now … much better. thanks :thumbsup:Just gotta sort the other sunburn now :oops: :whistling: :-D

oooooo Where else did you get burnt?

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2373517

oooooo Where else did you get burnt?

all sorts of places :oops:

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2373516

Sorry mate, but you've dropped down in the table quite alot .... I … Sorry mate, but you've dropped down in the table quite alot .... I thought you were going to send me your preds before you went on your hols ... nevermind

yeah, sorry about that - had to go out straight after work the night before we went away, and then completely forgot about it.

TBH, I wouldn't have got many correct since then, so don't think I've missed out on that many points:-D. I'll PM you my predictions for the semis in a min

midlandscomics;2373535

yeah, sorry about that - had to go out straight after work the night … yeah, sorry about that - had to go out straight after work the night before we went away, and then completely forgot about it.TBH, I wouldn't have got many correct since then, so don't think I've missed out on that many points:-D. I'll PM you my predictions for the semis in a min

cool. I don't think you can win now anyway ... there's only 15 points available now .... still it's all in the fun

EDIT: I've checked and you can still win if you get all next 3 preds right and everyone else gets them wrong

midlandscomics;2373546

all sorts of places :oops:

Let me get my cream out again.............................;-)

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;2373545

cool. I don't think you can win now anyway ... there's only 15 points … cool. I don't think you can win now anyway ... there's only 15 points available now .... still it's all in the funEDIT: I've checked and you can still win if you get all next 3 preds right and everyone else gets them wrong

lmao. I'll see what I can do then.

I better go for Germany 8 - Turkey 7 and Spain 0 - Russia 10 in the semis

I'll get back to you in a bit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2373551

Let me get my cream out again.............................;-)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      2. word association Game72944192
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2658

See more discussions