Sopranos Back on Sky On Demand in HD

Found 9th Dec 2013
Just to let people know that The Sopranos is back on Sky On Demand in both SD and HD. Think it went off about four months ago, but, came back on around a week ago, so if you haven't seen it I suggest you take this opportunity if you have Sky, fantastic series.

8 Comments

Do you have to pay extra for the On Demand features with Sky?

Banned

Had watched up to the end of series 4 on Lovefilm, it took a good few hours to download the remaining 34 episodes, it'll be better than 90% of the cack TV at Christmas

Love it!

Original Poster

No, just link your box up to your router. Also, depends on what package you have, to get movies on demand you need to have the Movie package, but, Sopranos is on Sky Atlantic so is included in all packages.

Websta

No, just link your box up to your router. Also, depends on what package … No, just link your box up to your router. Also, depends on what package you have, to get movies on demand you need to have the Movie package, but, Sopranos is on Sky Atlantic so is included in all packages.

Nice one, I know how I'll be spending the majority of the next few weeks then! Cheers

Websta

No, just link your box up to your router. Also, depends on what package … No, just link your box up to your router. Also, depends on what package you have, to get movies on demand you need to have the Movie package, but, Sopranos is on Sky Atlantic so is included in all packages.

Do sky not class this as a box set? I stopped using the download of programmes/series's because since the packages were swapped round I was sick of going to watch all that I'd downloaded for it to turn round and say "contact your subscriber to watch this"

Original Poster

emro23

Do sky not class this as a box set? I stopped using the download of … Do sky not class this as a box set? I stopped using the download of programmes/series's because since the packages were swapped round I was sick of going to watch all that I'd downloaded for it to turn round and say "contact your subscriber to watch this"

Sorry Weepats, yes this will be classed as a box set so it is Entertainment Extra+, my mistake, it's only the episodes currently showing on Sky Atlantic that you'll get on other packages.

Websta

Sorry Weepats, yes this will be classed as a box set so it is … Sorry Weepats, yes this will be classed as a box set so it is Entertainment Extra+, my mistake, it's only the episodes currently showing on Sky Atlantic that you'll get on other packages.

Yeah just found this out when I went up to watch the first episode. Haha No worries, thanks anyway. Classic Sky squeezing every penny out of everyone.

weepats

Yeah just found this out when I went up to watch the first episode. Haha … Yeah just found this out when I went up to watch the first episode. Haha No worries, thanks anyway. Classic Sky squeezing every penny out of everyone.

Best thing about it is, I've even seen one off programmes under box sets! I had entertainment extra before.....think I best ring them up! I hate it when they swap stuff round and just benefits them.....money making scam!
Post a comment
@
    Text