Groups

Sopranos seasons?

Why is that the first 5 sopranos seasons had 13 episodes each, and the 6th seasons has 21?

Also is the 6th season available as a complete boxset or just as 2 parts?

2 Comments

Dunno but it strikes me as dumb really, especially considering they showed 12 episodes of season 6 then took a 7/8 month break before showing the rest of the series.

It confused me at the time cos i assumed it was onto series 7, so when people starting talking about the new episodes i was looking for series 7 but of course it was still series 6 so i didn't realise there were episodes i had missed!

biff

Dunno but it strikes me as dumb really, especially considering they … Dunno but it strikes me as dumb really, especially considering they showed 12 episodes of season 6 then took a 7/8 month break before showing the rest of the series. It confused me at the time cos i assumed it was onto series 7, so when people starting talking about the new episodes i was looking for series 7 but of course it was still series 6 so i didn't realise there were episodes i had missed!

Season 6 was a big one because they wanted to end it properly.

the reason why there was a big gap was because the guy who played tony broke his foot in an accident and they had to postpone shooting till he recovered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions