Groups

Sorry In Advance..... But How Much Is This PSP Worth

I have a phat black PSP that I am thinking of selling. It had a new screen fitted about 6 months ago and has hardly been played with since, in fact it hasnt been used at all for the last 4 months.. The little door at the back where the games go isnt a tight fit, seems a little loose to me but doesnt affect the game play.
    It has the original charger and a few games, fight night 3, Pro evo 5, Simpsons, Sims 2.

It hasnt got any firmware (whatever that is) as its never been out the house :O)
    What do you think?

7 Comments

Banned

no need to apologise

about £50 delivered with games imho

So no warranty. £50-60 quid maybe more.

You know under the new rules you can't resell now you have advertised your selling on here for 7 days.

:-(

Original Poster

csiman;6854851

no need to apologiseabout £50 delivered with games imho

thankyou :thumbsup: I knw I shouldnt have apologised but some members get a bit tetchy when folks ask "How Much.......?"

Adam2050;6854854

So no warranty. £50-60 quid maybe more.You know under the new rules you … So no warranty. £50-60 quid maybe more.You know under the new rules you can't resell now you have advertised your selling on here for 7 days.:-(

I know, I have a friend who is interested and just didnt know how much to ask, didnt wanna rip her off :-D But if she isnt interested I will probably wait the 7 days and put on here :thumbsup:

Rep to you both

OMG Bitsey your a bit premeture arnt u. Was monty's head cold !:?

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;6855366

OMG Bitsey your a bit premeture arnt u. Was monty's head cold !:?

lol! I couldnt wait to xmas him up again :-D

bitseylango;6855385

lol! I couldnt wait to xmas him up again :-D

He's positivly Glowing Bless him .. Hope you well Hun , just on My lunch :thumbsup:

Hi, i have recently sold one of these with 6 games on ebay for £56, just thought i'd give you an idea on how much they are going for.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend accurate weighing scales11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36
      3. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)47
      4. New Firmware for S4 mini?22

See more discussions