Groups

sorry its too late now!

i got a real deal from pcworld last week i ordered a new laptop -Toshiba Qosmio G4010E for £1000 i ordered it on the sunday and recieved it on wednesday, i then went to work and a friend asked me what it was like so i decided to show him on the website we both then noticed that pcw had dropped the price again now showing £799 i phoned them and spoke to a very nice lady she said no problem i will refund you the difference which has been paid back on to my cc with no fuss.

just wanted to share with you all that pcw do actually have a heart and do care for the people that keep them in buisness.

NOT BAD FOR A MISSPRICE IN THE FIRSTPLACE THIS LAPTOP IS £1600 on any other site,
    I have even spoken to toshiba direct and the guy said if you see anymore at that price can you phone me back asap as we cant even buy them at that price.

sadly befor i recieved mine and had time to post the deal on hukd pcw have removed the laptop from sale on the site but i would if i was in the market for very good laptop keep an eye on pcw just to see if they muck-up again.....

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions