Sorry just a ran about my day(again)

1 reply
Found 5th Jul 2007
Grrr I get a letter from landlord saying im in arrears with rent when its due to my flatmate being on benefits but he gets his rent paid direct and the letter was very cheeky(if your read other threads you will see my flat is a mess)

The cheeky chav drugged up slappers from downstairs stop me on stairs and say "theres a horrible smell and we think its coming from your flat, make sure you take your rubbish out right away"

These are the cows who kept me awake last night till 5am as they were having another drugs and sex party and slamming doors.

I still havent got my £270 refund from PC World for a returned PC sent back 2 weeks ago.

To top it off a deal I posted hours ago, before someone else is ignored and someone else posts it and gets it on the front page!

Im in a bad mood(lol)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

couldnt u have joined their party

ryouga

Grrr I get a letter from landlord saying im in arrears with rent when its … Grrr I get a letter from landlord saying im in arrears with rent when its due to my flatmate being on benefits but he gets his rent paid direct and the letter was very cheeky(if your read other threads you will see my flat is a mess)The cheeky chav drugged up slappers from downstairs stop me on stairs and say "theres a horrible smell and we think its coming from your flat, make sure you take your rubbish out right away"These are the cows who kept me awake last night till 5am as they were having another drugs and sex party and slamming doors.I still havent got my £270 refund from PC World for a returned PC sent back 2 weeks ago.To top it off a deal I posted hours ago, before someone else is ignored and someone else posts it and gets it on the front page!Im in a bad mood(lol)

Can you not move out?
As for the deal, if you had already posted it report the 'repeat' to a Mod and 'spam' it, then bump yours up.:-D
I've no idea if I've had a deal on the front page, I've only seen the front page about 10 times since joining.:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions