Sorry no deal here but anybody interested in the euros footy bbc showing it on the iplayer in 4k uhd

Posted 11th Jun 2021
Bbc euros on iplayer in 4k uhd
Community Updates
gimprogers
bbc.co.uk/ipl…tv/

We're also excited to announce that the UEFA Men's Euro 2020 coverage will be available live on BBC iPlayer in superb Ultra HD! You can watch the following in UHD:

11 June - Turkey v Italy
12 June - Wales v Switzerland
12 June - Denmark v Finland
13 June - England v Croatia
14 June - Scotland v Czech Republic
14 June - Spain v Sweden
16 June - Finland v Russia
16 June - Turkey v Wales
17 June - Netherlands v Austria
18 June - Sweden v Slovakia
18 June - Croatia v Czech Republic
19 June - Hungary v France
19 June - Spain v Poland
21 June - Finland v Belgium
21 June - Russia v Denmark
23 June - Germany v Hungary
23 June - Portugal v France
Check the times and schedule information here: Group Stage Schedule

For more information on the tournament, have a look here: BBC Media Centre - UEFA Men's Euro 2020

Just open the BBC iPlayer app on your TV and search for one of the programmes above.

You'll need to make sure your video quality is set to Best Quality. Find out how to do that in our How do I set the video quality on my connected TV or games console? page.

Want to know when new UHD content is available?

Scroll to the bottom of this page - or click here - and add your email address to our notification list. We'll let you know when new UHD programmes are ready to watch!

Having streaming issues?

You'll need an internet connection of 24MBit/s for the full 3840 pixel Ultra HD experience or 12MBit/s for 2560 pixel Ultra HD.

If you're having streaming issues, we advise that you change your video quality settings to Standard Definition. Find out how to do that in our How do I set the video quality on my connected TV or games console? page.

What devices are supported?

Our UHD trials are supported on the devices listed below (by manufacturer). For the full effect, you'll need an HDR TV that supports HLG. We recommend contacting manufacturers for more details about HLG support. Please note that Sky Q UHD is not currently supported.
Misc
Discussions
44 Comments
Post a comment