Sorry, on a high tonight so just had to say........ (warning spoilers)

COMON LIVERPOOL
WOOP WOOP..... GET IN THE RED MEN
AND TO ALL YOU LIVERPOOL H4TERS YOU CAN GO....... ermmmm get a drink on me :-D

loving it
lynds xxx

46 Comments

Original Poster

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/liverpoolfootballclub.jpg

Did they win? Dont have TV!!

Naeem786;4490390

0-1 :thumbsup:

aln will have a good night tonight then!! hehe

Liddle ol' me;4490409

0-1 :thumbsup:

Thanks, have some Liverpool here too!! :-D

Original Poster

Naeem786;4490390

yeah 1-0 man GET IN...... (and i know you're only messing lol)

Original Poster

magicbeans;4490428

aln will have a good night tonight then!! hehe

hehehehehe it's not THAT good :w00t:
just kidding..... he's lucky no matter what :lol:

Quality, great result! Well done Benny-boy!

Nice post Lynds! x

lyndsbowes;4490433

yeah 1-0 man GET IN...... (and i know you're only messing lol)

Me? :? If good behaviour should be able to watch it tomorrow! Or just wait 3 days!!

Original Poster

siirbaz;4490454

Quality, great result! Well done Benny-boy! :)Nice post Lynds! x

:thumbsup:

Ironic a former West Ham player scores the winner & we have a nightmare at Middlesbro :x . Pleased for Liverpool though especially as i had 20 quid on em :-D

Original Poster

Naeem786;4490461

Me? :? If good behaviour should be able to watch it tomorrow! Or just … Me? :? If good behaviour should be able to watch it tomorrow! Or just wait 3 days!!

well you better be good then :roll:

whoo lynds - we dont play for 0-0 draws

bring it on - bring it on - bring it on

i didnt even notice the colour of the grass tonight

i would love to go the bernabau stadium though

Original Poster

darren9030;4490491

Ironic a former West Ham player scores the winner & we have a nightmare … Ironic a former West Ham player scores the winner & we have a nightmare at Middlesbro :x . Pleased for Liverpool though especially as i had 20 quid on em :-D

lol good for you..... sorry about your game

Real Madrid are pretty average these day's, Hope neither get to the final.

Hate Real Madrid just as much as Liverpool.

Original Poster

holly100;4490498

whoo lynds - we dont play for 0-0 drawsbring it on - bring it on - bring … whoo lynds - we dont play for 0-0 drawsbring it on - bring it on - bring it oni didnt even notice the colour of the grass tonight i would love to go the bernabau stadium though

wohoooooooooooo holly get in..... a little song that describes how i feel

youtube.com/wat…aHs
;-)

congrats, in all fairness you do need to play out of your skins, afterall its the only trophy you realistically have a chance of winning now

Original Poster

shauneco;4490509

Real Madrid are pretty average these day's, Hope neither get to the … Real Madrid are pretty average these day's, Hope neither get to the final.Hate Real Madrid just as much as Liverpool.

hehehehehe madrid aren't too bad...... 0-0 :whistling:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4490524

congrats, in all fairness you do need to play out of your skins, afterall … congrats, in all fairness you do need to play out of your skins, afterall its the only trophy you realistically have a chance of winning now

i agree but doesn't stop me from feeling goooooooood :-D

lyndsbowes;4490492

well you better be good then :roll:

lol.....Will send you a prezzie when get out? May send you my soap as never used it, too risky!! :w00t:

holly100;4490498

whoo lynds - we dont play for 0-0 drawsbring it on - bring it on - bring … whoo lynds - we dont play for 0-0 drawsbring it on - bring it on - bring it oni didnt even notice the colour of the grass tonight i would love to go the bernabau stadium though

Yes it's a great stadium, i was there last wednesday.

holly100;4490498

If your implying that United played for a draw then you should watch again.

United dominated and created loads of chances, It was like winning 10-0 but without the goals.

Original Poster

Naeem786;4490543

lol.....Will send you a prezzie when get out? May send you my soap as … lol.....Will send you a prezzie when get out? May send you my soap as never used it, too risky!! :w00t:

loooooooool i'll pass on the soap but feel free to send any other prezzies :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4490603

loooooooool i'll pass on the soap but feel free to send any other … loooooooool i'll pass on the soap but feel free to send any other prezzies :thumbsup:

hry you:x

lyndsbowes;4490529

hehehehehe madrid aren't too bad...... 0-0 :whistling:

Difference is we all know United will nail Inter at Old Trafford, When Real go to Anfield it could go either way.

Original Poster

shauneco;4490560

If your implying that United played for a draw then you should watch … If your implying that United played for a draw then you should watch again.United dominated and created loads of chances, It was like winning 10-0 but without the goals.

hahahahaha such a manc thing to say :lol:
there wasn't much dominating from what i watched just a few dives (ronaldo=pussy :roll:)
anyway liverpool h4ters are banned from this thread...... we played wellllllllll :-D

Original Poster

alnbowes;4490619

hry you:x

well you can share them with me as long as you're nice

lyndsbowes;4490633

hahahahaha such a manc thing to say :lol:there wasn't much dominating … hahahahaha such a manc thing to say :lol:there wasn't much dominating from what i watched just a few dives (ronaldo=pussy :roll:)anyway liverpool h4ters are banned from this thread...... we played wellllllllll :-D

u drunk????????????????

Original Poster

shauneco;4490620

Difference is we all know United will nail Inter at Old Trafford, When … Difference is we all know United will nail Inter at Old Trafford, When Real go to Anfield it could go either way.

hahahaha we'll see..... we have an advantage, an away goal, we'll see what happens in both matches

Original Poster

alnbowes;4490652

u drunk????????????????

WTF???
what from that implied i was drunk..... aln supports newcastle..... are you constantly drunk :whistling::p

lyndsbowes;4490663

hahahaha we'll see..... we have an advantage, an away goal, we'll see … hahahaha we'll see..... we have an advantage, an away goal, we'll see what happens in both matches

Liverpool will play for a goalless draw, Real will score I'd bet a few peanuts on it.

An away goal is not necessarily an advantage, Real know they have to score at least 2, It'll change the game plan.

shauneco;4490560

If your implying that United played for a draw then you should watch … If your implying that United played for a draw then you should watch again.United dominated and created loads of chances, It was like winning 10-0 but without the goals.

moi j'imply ??? que -que:?:?

you didnt score though did ya - the ball goes in the back of net - eh voila - not the side - not over the bar - not straight to goalies hands - it goes into back of net

shall i email fergie to let him know :-D:-

Original Poster

shauneco;4490792

Liverpool will play for a goalless draw, Real will score I'd bet a few … Liverpool will play for a goalless draw, Real will score I'd bet a few peanuts on it.An away goal is not necessarily an advantage, Real know they have to score at least 2, It'll change the game plan.

hahahaha and inter need 1 goal to nail you lot.... think that might change their game plan too..... we're obvo in a better position than man u at this stage but i guess you'll argue black is white as most mancs do :roll:

lverpoool 2 win

you do realise if things dont go your way this thread is gonna come back to haunt you?

howd chelsea go on?

MinstrelMan;4490894

you do realise if things dont go your way this thread is gonna come back … you do realise if things dont go your way this thread is gonna come back to haunt you?howd chelsea go on?

they won 1-0

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4490894

you do realise if things dont go your way this thread is gonna come back … you do realise if things dont go your way this thread is gonna come back to haunt you?howd chelsea go on?

hahahaha of course :roll:

chelsea won 1-0 i think

holly100;4490800

moi j'imply ??? que -que:?:?you didnt score though did ya - the ball goes … moi j'imply ??? que -que:?:?you didnt score though did ya - the ball goes in the back of net - eh voila - not the side - not over the bar - not straight to goalies hands - it goes into back of net shall i email fergie to let him know :-D:-

Real v Liverpool was hardly as entertaining or as one sided as Inter v United was it?. Yes Liverpool scored 1 goal, Wup de doo.

Original Poster

shauneco;4490948

Real v Liverpool was hardly as entertaining or as one sided as Inter v … Real v Liverpool was hardly as entertaining or as one sided as Inter v United was it?. Yes Liverpool scored 1 goal, Wup de doo.

you said it.... it was just as equal as the match between inter and united and yeah woop de doo we scored a goal....man u didn't :whistling: but then you would be the one saying wup de doo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions