Groups
    EXPIRED

Sorry Out of Vouchers Folks

I will give a 15% Comet Voucher to the first 10 people that request them. Please be quick as I won't be online for much longer. These vouchers fall under the old terms and conditions which mean you can buy more than one item, just not two of the same item (I think!)

For those who miss out on this I have another post that lists 40 x 10% codes.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ers

27 Comments

Hi could I have a 15% one please :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas :santa:

Me please too
    Thanks very much!!

could i please

Yes please.:thumbsup:

http://friends18.com/img/please/0123.gif

thanks and happy christmas

Please.

ill have oen please

I don't need one as i was given one today but this is a nice gesture from you happy christmas.

dontdothatagain;7316137

Please.

How much stuff you buying!:roll:

One here please

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7316154

How much stuff you buying!:roll:

Alot!! :oops:

Banned

one here please

Very kind thought :santa:

One here please.

Thank You

Cheers OP rep left.

As for the multiple items I tried and failed they sent me an email saying they were all out of stock. So I phoned up and they wouldn't entertain the idea. A few hours later they sent me an email saying they had stock of the TV (most expensive item) so I just settled on that. But still better than nothing.:)

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/glittergn/thanks/thanx005.gif

Thanks. Rep left.

michelleleemoo;7316213

Hey, you stalking me tonight!?!?:roll:

nadirstheg;7316188

one here please

vaxer;7316197

One here please.Thank You

You just joined up with a multi to get a free code to sell on ebay :whistling:

Original Poster

no more left to request

Original Poster

nadirstheg you need to turn pm on...and hurry up please

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7316230

Hey, you stalking me tonight!?!?:roll:

yup, you noticed :oops:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7316208

Cheers OP rep left.As for the multiple items I tried and failed they sent … Cheers OP rep left.As for the multiple items I tried and failed they sent me an email saying they were all out of stock. So I phoned up and they wouldn't entertain the idea. A few hours later they sent me an email saying they had stock of the TV (most expensive item) so I just settled on that. But still better than nothing.:)

I have used a 30% that was signed up at the same time as these 15% vouchers. I bought 5 items and there were no problems with the transaction. Seems to depend on the store you collect from which is frustrating...greedy bu**ers

Sagz;7316310

nadirstheg you need to turn pm on...and hurry up please

If nadirstheg s gone awol then I could use it pls

Sagz;7316400

I have used a 30% that was signed up at the same time as these 15% … I have used a 30% that was signed up at the same time as these 15% vouchers. I bought 5 items and there were no problems with the transaction. Seems to depend on the store you collect from which is frustrating...greedy bu**ers

Yes got my voucher early but waited to use it last week. Items were available for store pickup when I put them in the basket but after I'd use the code and gone to the checkout they weren't. Probably should have used it straight away, but hey got the main thing I wasted the others were extras.

Original Poster

At least you got what you wanted then GAVINLEWISHUKD...sorry nadirstheg your voucher has gone...given you enough time to sort it.

Going now...have a good Christmas everyone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!34
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?66

See more discussions