Groups

sorry to fill the misc up but . .

is it easy to fix an xbox that has RLOD?
    ive got a kit but just dont know how to do,

10 Comments

Depends on the cause of the RROD, did you get the 4 digit error code?

Original Poster

no, im thinking of buying a xbox from ebay and repair it,

Google is your friend.

If you get one from ebay, make sure you get one which hasn't been previously opened. If it has, chances are the seller has already tried fixing it and it didn't work. If it turns up and its been previously opened, you can started a 'not as described' dispute.

Look on Gumtree too. Might be cheaper than eBay due to no postage.

oldmanhouse

If you get one from ebay, make sure you get one which hasn't been … If you get one from ebay, make sure you get one which hasn't been previously opened. If it has, chances are the seller has already tried fixing it and it didn't work. If it turns up and its been previously opened, you can started a 'not as described' dispute.Look on Gumtree too. Might be cheaper than eBay due to no postage.

I wouldn't bother either. If someone is selling one with regular rrod, it's such a cheap fix, even at a shop, that it's probably a total gonner.

RROD is fairly easy to fix, Plenty of guides on youtube.

I've done a fan mod to keep it cooler.

bought mine off ebay, RROD turned up rang MS and they sent me a brand new one

Original Poster

KapA

bought mine off ebay, RROD turned up rang MS and they sent me a brand new … bought mine off ebay, RROD turned up rang MS and they sent me a brand new one

DID YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT THOUGH?

curt889

DID YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT THOUGH?

They usually send you a refurb, Console has to be less than 3 years old for free replacement.

shauneco

They usually send you a refurb, Console has to be less than 3 years old … They usually send you a refurb, Console has to be less than 3 years old for free replacement.

And it shouldn't be ban from xbox live.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism710
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316

See more discussions