Groups

Sorry to member UFK

Banned
    It was nothing personal, just me spouting off, sorry

9 Comments

so what u do?

Have i missed something? Or am i just being nosey? :?

pinkkitty2007;1589199

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/146697/fs-gba-sp-with-7-games/?p=1588987#post1588987

All falls into place....Thanks pinkkitty2007

shocking :P who cares thats minor

sassie:
    I sometimes wonder why you give yourself the hassle of getting involved ?

Sassie, wouldn't worry yourself, I think that was the 3rd repost since the original locking. Thesaint will probably remember the first one as I believe he made the first comment on it (about contacting a mod to check if it was ok to repost after locking) and the second was deleted almost instantly.

Original Poster Banned

donbreach;1589243

shocking :P who cares thats minor

[COLOR="Red"]so is shoplifting cmpared to murder, dont suppose you happen to own a shop[/COLOR]
    stora;1589244

sassie:I sometimes wonder why you give yourself the hassle of getting … sassie:I sometimes wonder why you give yourself the hassle of getting involved ?

[COLOR="red"]Its no hassle, i think people think i get all upset and sit here with steam coming out of my ears, i dont i just like to see a level playing field[/COLOR]

Shengis;1589252

Sassie, wouldn't worry yourself, I think that was the 3rd repost since … Sassie, wouldn't worry yourself, I think that was the 3rd repost since the original locking. Thesaint will probably remember the first one as I believe he made the first comment on it (about contacting a mod to check if it was ok to repost after locking) and the second was deleted almost instantly.[COLOR="red"]like i said i just like a level playing field, and sometimes i do think some ge a rough ride, whilst others who really do no better get away with it[/COLOR]

sassie;1589864

[COLOR="Red"]so is shoplifting cmpared to murder, dont suppose you happen … [COLOR="Red"]so is shoplifting cmpared to murder, dont suppose you happen to own a shop[/COLOR]

Sorry am I completely missing something... this is regarding reposting a deal to get it finalised... and bumping it or something... or atleast that is what it seems like.
    So completely baffed as to why shoplifting is compared to murder... and u don't need to own a shop to know murder is a lot more serious than shoplifting... anyone want to fill in the blanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      2. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      3. Gear best shipping?44
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44

See more discussions