sorted :)

8 Comments

You should get roughly 210-220 quid for it but is there an error in your list because guitar hero 1 never came out on the 360

Worth about £12, tell you what i'll round it up to £15 (including delivery). Do you take paypal?

console by itself market price is about 150

Have a look at the prices on the cex website and it might give you an idea of the current market prices
cex.co.uk/ind…php

donnydude;1517777

Have a look at the prices on the cex website and it might give you an … Have a look at the prices on the cex website and it might give you an idea of the current market priceshttp://www.cex.co.uk/index.php

thats okay, but then your moving into the realm of shop trade prices and not the potential real value

if you split you should get a fair bit, just rough idea prices:
console £150
perfect dark £5
dead rising £12
assassins creed £20
smackdown 2k8 £15-20
guitar hero 2 £20
guitar hero 3 + guitar £50
memory card £5

thats the kinda rough prices i've been seeing things go for on here. is the guitar from guitar hero2 or 3?

hope this helps

well i'd say if its all bundled then 240-250 should do it. i think the older 1 was wired and new 1 is wireless. but dont trust me on that 1 (never played it)

not a bad rough estimate but if you are gonna sell it as a bundle its gotta be by collection or a cheap courier because royal mail/parcelforce are gonna make a meal from your sale
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions