Groups

sorted :)

/

9 Comments

can't play ps2 games, can't play Region B blurays.

I think the console is ALL BLACK and has no silver on it.

it depends how cheap it is. a 20gb is fine except theres no wireless and no memory card reader. ps3s are region free so there shouldnt be a problem playing ps3 games from here.

ooh 240 is abit much for a 20gig. i saw a 40gb uk version down here the other day for 220. even if you take him down to 200 its still worth paying the extra for a 40gb.

They're pretty good to be honest, they contain the emotion hardware for ps2 games and will play US blu-ray which are preferable to EU anyway.

you wanna tell me where you saw the ps3 for under 240?

I wouldn't pay £240 for a 20gb NTSC,when you can get a 40gb UK for about £270

Another problem would be is you would always get connected to U.S servers when playing online.

TBH i wouldn't really pay more than £190

buy a pal machine to avoid warranty issues, they exchange faulty consoles for refurbs - something tells me they wouldnt accept a us version as they couldnt fix it and exchange it for a pal.

you can actually get a 40gb uk for 250 so a tenner more you get a uk machine + it has wifi + double the memory.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions