Groups

sorted :)

I/

13 Comments

Some of the christmas saver companies sell them in bulk or corporate sales

I've wondered this before, maybe they get them from doing surveys etc and sell them on for real money? Maybe they also buy them from people who do surveys?

I'll have another look on ebay as when I was trying to buy some before they were all going for a couple of quid over face value which I could never work out. Certainly worth a look if you can get them for that price, I assume you've got the vouchers and it isn't a scam?

forgot about the surveys i do a consumer panel and get £10 a month in vouchers and my brother inlaw was also invited but couldn't be bothered so i do it for him so get £20 a month but always find things to spend them on lol

Someone sold a few on here, amazon and play vouchers that he said he recived for doing some kind of IT work for the companies. Or was it filling in surveys? One or either of those; anyway, payment in vouchers.

bod emrys;1707413

To get a bargain you've got to grab the 'buy it now' ones soon after they … To get a bargain you've got to grab the 'buy it now' ones soon after they are listed.Your right about the auctions, they go for a matter of pence less than they are worth sometimes.And yes, I've added the voucher to my account (spent an hour or so worrying that I'd been scamed before he emailed me the code though).

But have you used it yet? I suppose that is the big test!

Liddle ol' me;1707431

Someone sold a few on here, amazon and play vouchers that he said he … Someone sold a few on here, amazon and play vouchers that he said he recived for doing some kind of IT work for the companies. Or was it filling in surveys? One or either of those; anyway, payment in vouchers.

Payment in vouchers, nice, no tax!!!

bod emrys;1707413

To get a bargain you've got to grab the 'buy it now' ones soon after they … To get a bargain you've got to grab the 'buy it now' ones soon after they are listed.Your right about the auctions, they go for a matter of pence less than they are worth sometimes.And yes, I've added the voucher to my account (spent an hour or so worrying that I'd been scamed before he emailed me the code though).

Seems like you got a rare bargain. I don't think they come up at that price very often, why did he sell at that price when he could have got alot more on auction?

bod emrys;1707486

No idea, but he has sold a dozen at that price in the last week.

You should be definitely be having those doubts now! Why not contact some of the other buyers to see if they've spent theirs yet for peace of mind. If any probs at least you can get the police involved sooner!

What company is that with?

consumer pluse but it's by invitation only

Liddle ol' me;1707525

You should be definitely be having those doubts now! Why not contact … You should be definitely be having those doubts now! Why not contact some of the other buyers to see if they've spent theirs yet for peace of mind. If any probs at least you can get the police involved sooner!

Should be fine as long as Amazon let you bank them. You could buy something to make sure it goes through and then just cancel the order, it should let you cancel straight away I think.

Liddle ol' me;1707525

You should be definitely be having those doubts now!

I don't think so, if the voucher has been added to the account that is effectively using it.

You could always just buy what you want now and then get Amazon to refund the differance back on friday.

I'm surprised the seller didn't want to spend them him/herself! You can buy pretty much anything from amazon after all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711436
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions