Found 13th May 2008
/

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Do you need a whole set? I buy one high quality knife at a time and make do with my old **** til I can replace them...

Banned

[url]www.Jean-Patrique.co.uk[/url] are always doing offers, put it in the search line at the top of this page.

You will probably find a few.

Banned

bod emrys;2087407

Thanks for the tip, but I'm a bit dubious about the quality of those … Thanks for the tip, but I'm a bit dubious about the quality of those knives - the rrp is certainly utter nonsence for a lot of their stuff.

I've got a set they seem good quality to me, I'm just waiting for my knife block to arrive.

Banned

bod emrys;2087434

Which ones did you buy? Was it the free ones where you only had to pay a … Which ones did you buy? Was it the free ones where you only had to pay a tenner postage?

Yes and I recently ordered the knife block and got the 5 piece chef's knife set free worth £125.75.
With p&p they cost me £22.90.

Places like John Lewis and Bentalls usually have some decent knives in the sale alot of the time.

id just get a half decent chefs knife, i dont think i really use any of the others in my set

Banned

guerilla;2087970

id just get a half decent chefs knife, i dont think i really use any of … id just get a half decent chefs knife, i dont think i really use any of the others in my set

I know but when I'm being lazy and haven't washed up.

It is nice to have a spare one.

bod emrys;2088100

So where would you recomend that sells individual knives at competative … So where would you recomend that sells individual knives at competative prices?

where do you live? or roughly, if you don't want to give a town!

Buy yourself one nice Global... I have piles of cheap knives and only use Global now - they are a pleasure to use

im not keen on global knives, i know the blades are one of the best out there. i just (literally) cant get to grips with the handle. i am in agreement though, build up a collection of good knives slowly rather than buy cheaper ones
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions