Groups

sorted :)

/

10 Comments

Banned

Don't know, but I had to pay £4.99 to see my credit score after seeing my report for free.

£5 seems to be average for most of them. I paid £4.99. If your report is ok, ie lots od green and not much red then your score isnt really worth seeing. But its good to know!

Banned

bod emrys;2473867

Hmmm, I'm thinking that this is how they suck us in - offer the report … Hmmm, I'm thinking that this is how they suck us in - offer the report for free, get you wanting more and then hit you with the price.Same principle as drug pushers :-D

but I'm not an addict so don't go back to them when they send me an email saying; so many months have past since your last report, pay so and so to see the updated report :thumbsup:

Mine didn't track, no free £6.50 for me. Just got to phone up at some point to cancel my membership.

andrew_stoned;2476031

Mine didn't track, no free £6.50 for me. Just got to phone up at some … Mine didn't track, no free £6.50 for me. Just got to phone up at some point to cancel my membership.

Mine didn't track either, and you can't raise an enquiry for them... ah well - at least we saw our credit reports for free.

Apparently I'm £200 -odd in debt with the bank... pretty good as I thought it was £700-odd:thumbsup:

EDIT - Mine just tracked

Don't get a credit 'score', they are pointless, and only are there to relieve you of your funds.

Money Spinning;2517176

Mine didn't track either!Will I be charged again if I don't cancel within … Mine didn't track either!Will I be charged again if I don't cancel within 30 days?

Have just seen that I have to phone 0800 656 9000 and click option 4 to cancel otherwise they will continue to charge me, not open today, so will phone back Monday.

EDIT - Mine has just tracked now

Credit score is never accurate. Different companies would give you a different score since they have different grading criterias.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2487
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions