Groups

sorted :)

/

5 Comments

Just give them a ring and bluff it, from what ive heard they are pretty good for stuff like this.

bod emrys;2538770

Suppose there's nothing to loose :thumbsup:I'll go and google their … Suppose there's nothing to loose :thumbsup:I'll go and google their helpline number.

0800 5871102

From [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url]

my controller kept cutting out so emailed them and they replied pretty quickly saying to give them a phone back so I did and that was were the fun started. guy gave me a list of things to try then phone back. so i did then they wanted refernce numbers, the serial number etc of the 360. ended up going round in circles with them about getting a replacement so i gave up.

although there are stories of people getting replacements sent out with no bother at all so def worth a go maybe I was just unlucky with who I got dealing with me.

a couple of weeks later i got the rrod so took the whole kit back to argos anyway for a refund.

my mate called up cuz his stopped workign a few weeks after getting the console & they just sent him one out - no questions asked & he didn't even have to send the faulty one back.

ants97;2538843

my controller kept cutting out so emailed them and they replied pretty … my controller kept cutting out so emailed them and they replied pretty quickly saying to give them a phone back so I did and that was were the fun started. guy gave me a list of things to try then phone back. so i did then they wanted refernce numbers, the serial number etc of the 360. ended up going round in circles with them about getting a replacement so i gave up.

Yours sounds as though it had the potential of a software fault or possibly interference wheras the op's is definitely hardware related so I doubt they will have him(her?) jumping through hoops perfoming diagnostics, if the trigger jams it jams.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions