Found 17th Sep 2008
/

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

yup got some cracking key rings from tesco for 1.24 each and mouse mat for £2.99. I would keep your eye for this again perhaps from asda or such like

These looked pretty good for the price and I have never had any problems with Photobox.

photobox.co.uk/sho…mug

try photobox

i think quidco gives you £4 when you register and order

Original Poster

blackpeppa;2989948

try photoboxi think quidco gives you £4 when you register and order

I did that one the other day, just for the £4 quidco and 50 free prints

Original Poster

ellie_cowell;2989663

These looked pretty good for the price and I have never had any problems … These looked pretty good for the price and I have never had any problems with Photobox.http://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/home-gifts/photo-mug

missed your post somehow :oops:
A fiver delivered isn't bad - thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
If nothing cheaper turns up soon, I think I'll go for that.

Don't know if this is any use to you-its only valid today-most cashback sites offer discount for joining or using sanpfish

Today's sale item is photo coasters. Order today by midnight and save 33% … Today's sale item is photo coasters. Order today by midnight and save 33% —from just £6.66. Just use coupon code SSCOASTER at the checkout to claim your discount.Don't forget to check [url]www.snapfish.co.uk[/url] tomorrow to find out which item will be on sale!

Original Poster

lucerysmum;2990761

Don't know if this is any use to you-its only valid today-most cashback … Don't know if this is any use to you-its only valid today-most cashback sites offer discount for joining or using sanpfish

Thanks, I'll check it out :thumbsup:
I think I've already got 5 or 6 accounts with snapfish, let's see if they'll accept another.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    2. Laptop help22
    3. Driving anxiety.2736
    4. Black friday mobile deals22

See more discussions