Groups

sorted :)

/

10 Comments

You can extend your subscription, I did just that with a few cards found within games and I'm paid until the end of 2009 :).

it will add them to it ....... its possible to never pay for xbox live as you look out for games with the free trials in it :-D

yep day of expire but in new card on your account..... easy, will even explain when it expires to put in new code.

not sure ... but i think so .. ..but if you have a silver account this weekend is free gold ... ..

you can use the code to extend. You can also create a few other accounts which will all get 1 month Gold trials (up to 3 accounts I believe)

Englandpatriot;3634577

yep day of expire but in new card on your account..... easy, will even … yep day of expire but in new card on your account..... easy, will even explain when it expires to put in new code.

You dont need to wait until your current one expires before inputting a new one. If you are half way through a free month, and put another free month on, you will then have 1 and half months until expiry :thumbsup:

you can add code after code after code. it will just keep setting the date back.
    3month + 3month = 6 months etc...

i.e they stack

Dunno why everyone is saying extend is possible it generally is not with any of the cards stuck in game boxes. You can if you buy a 3 month - 12 month

I have go the gta iv card but cannot find it but I am pretty sure it says can only create new account.

read the card supplied with game 48 hour to 1 month cards they will tell you on back that you can only create new account using supplied code/card

It does seem that the gta iv 1 month trial code has been used to extend gold account by 1 month for a lot of users.

Can only say for me and my 4 xbox 360's it only offers trial with those codes.

Still cannot find my gta 4 code though to read what that one says on back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions