Groups

sorted :)

/

9 Comments

No. Linksboks doesn't support Flash. Sorry.

Why didn't anyone else know this?

moody;4130225

You can use iPlayer on XBMC using the following script: … You can use iPlayer on XBMC using the following script: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-iplayer/

Without sounding stupid, how do i install that? I have XBMC, i've only used it to stream videos from my PC, never used any scripts on it :oops:

Nevermind, just found the 'How do i install'

Edit - When i add source there's no option for 'Video Plugins' as the tutorial says, any ideas? The XBMC i am running i have had for about a year, is there an easy way to make sure i have the most up to date version?

I think the video plugin wasn't there because i don't have the newest build. Can't find a simple description of how to upgrade it, don't really want to brick my xbox trying to do something that's not entirely necessary!!

Go to :217.118.215.116/ and download the latest version then log in to your xbox via FTP, take a backup of the XMBC installation and then replaced the installed version with the downloaded one.
    The latest version of XBMC contains and auto-upgrade option via the net that upgrades itself without all this hassle.

bod emrys;4139711

Thanks for that, will give it a go tonight :thumbsup:

Me too, post on here how you get on, i might need help!! :thumbsup:

Sorted it, thanks to all.

Managed to get the iplayer plugin sorted too, are there any more plugins worth having?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay37
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1116
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions