Groups

sorted

/

9 Comments

Recieved & 'binned' days back....

bod emrys

Best place for it

Agreed, waste of time. :x :x

I think theres a £2 voucher around anyway.

Admin

Yeah I received it and ignored it too :thumbsup:

I think it's a fantastic and generous offer. :whistling: Shame it's offered to everyone anyway, even if they didn't try and buy and of their "mispriced in error" dvd's

Admin

peteivy

I think it's a fantastic and generous offer. :whistling: Shame it's … I think it's a fantastic and generous offer. :whistling: Shame it's offered to everyone anyway, even if they didn't try and buy and of their "mispriced in error" dvd's

The one I was buying wasn't a misprice, it was a DVD for my son and was at usual price- still got cancelled though. So I bought it elsewhere :thumbsup:

peteivy

I think it's a fantastic and generous offer. :whistling: Shame it's … I think it's a fantastic and generous offer. :whistling: Shame it's offered to everyone anyway, even if they didn't try and buy and of their "mispriced in error" dvd's

I think we should all send you our 'spam' voucher emails.:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

peteivy

Feel free. Gmail did a rather nice thing for me and just stuck all of … Feel free. Gmail did a rather nice thing for me and just stuck all of their emails in the spam folder :thumbsup:My email (the one that 101cd now have anyway) is [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

PMSL, great email addy :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273947
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions