1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Sloth/Mod

It should be when they are despatched. :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

bod emrys

Thanks Sy, I was hoping that wasn't the case - I had the money in my … Thanks Sy, I was hoping that wasn't the case - I had the money in my account 6 weeks ago when I ordered them, not sure if it's there now though.

That's ok.....as you said, they sent them yesterday.....too late now. :giggle:

Sy, what'd happen if you recieved them and they didnt have no money to take out your account ie.

Say with dell: you recieve your laptop and cancel your card account - what'd happen?

Sloth/Mod

t0mm

Sy, what'd happen if you recieved them and they didnt have no money to … Sy, what'd happen if you recieved them and they didnt have no money to take out your account ie.Say with dell: you recieve your laptop and cancel your card account - what'd happen?

They would send the debt collectors and baillifs and pursue you through the court for Fraud if you knowingly did it on purpose. If it was by mistake then they'd be happy to resubmit the payment details to take payment. :thumbsup:

ee dell took mine but the night before something chaerged my account for like 60p which made me unable to pay dell - i putt he money in in the morning and paid them though but would they have seen this as a mistake?

Sloth/Mod

t0mm

ee dell took mine but the night before something chaerged my account for … ee dell took mine but the night before something chaerged my account for like 60p which made me unable to pay dell - i putt he money in in the morning and paid them though but would they have seen this as a mistake?

Yes. Don't worry. Payment has been made, that's all they care about. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions