Found 23rd Dec 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Unless you collect it yourself I don't think there's any way.

I think the only way you will get one for xmas now is to look on Ebay and do a local search from where you live and pick it up yourself.

yep, no WAY you cant get it for christmas

Babbabooey;3844335

]SHOPTO ?

Ohhh Shopto are fantabulous!!

Edit: Just to say I bought the hubby a ds last year from them after 4pm and it arrived the next morning so if anyone will be able to delivery it tomorrow I'd trust Shopto, but you should check their website just to double check their last order dates/maybe even give them a quick call... Good luck! x

bod emrys;3844431

It's ok people, I've found one in stock locally :thumbsup:rep to all that … It's ok people, I've found one in stock locally :thumbsup:rep to all that triedNow how likley is it that dealextreme will deliver an R4 or equivelent in the next 2 days? :-D

If you ordered it say back in November I'd say you might have a slim chance. If you ordered it any later then forget it!

have a look on the empire direct site they were promising xmas delivery I think from today?

bod emrys;3844431

It's ok people, I've found one in stock locally :thumbsup:rep to all that … It's ok people, I've found one in stock locally :thumbsup:rep to all that triedNow how likley is it that dealextreme will deliver an R4 or equivelent in the next 2 days? :-D

Glad you've found one

Whereabouts are ya hun?

Shopto are great. I live 10 mins from their hq(Bracknell)

I receive my orders before I place them!

robtallica;3844860

Shopto are great. I live 10 mins from their hq(Bracknell)I receive my … Shopto are great. I live 10 mins from their hq(Bracknell)I receive my orders before I place them!

:w00t:

Start your xmas shopping a little earlier next year bod! Tut

tesco direct

A lot of catalogues are offering delivery for tomorrow on orders before 4pm today. Think you have to pay a fiver for next day delivery though, and unsure on electrical items
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions