SORTED THANKS - Help with spending Tesco clubcard vouchers to get 2 x the value online.

I have seen a toy for £30 I would like to buy on Tesco Direct, but when I enter £15 in clubcard deals it only knocks £15 off and not £30 as I thought it would.

The toy is even in the Big Clubcard Exchange section.

What am I missing?

9 Comments

you need to purchase the clubcard vouchers first

you need to go to the double up page online, and double up first, rather than using the normal vouchers as payment. Im not 100% as I havent done them online, but Im sure there is a double up page

You need to exchange the vouchers first to a double up then you can use them
Edited by: "nessynoo01" 11th Nov 2010

onlyme23

you need to purchase the clubcard vouchers first

tesco.com/clu…586

Original Poster

Sorted it now. Had to go on the clubcard website and exchange them for another code.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Are these really taking 48 hours to come through.

gavjbrown

Thanks everyone. Are these really taking 48 hours to come through.

they can take that long at the moment because they have had some many requests because they have added some good departments into the exchange, like latops etc so quite alot of people doing it

Original Poster

Ok, so what would happen if the toy Im looking at is sold out by the time I get the voucher code. Can I only use that code on toys or any item.

Original Poster

Well, I got the toy I wanted. Took about 1 1/2 hours for the code. Really Good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763979
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions