Groups

Sorting items on Play.com by price??

I've never really used Play.com before other than to buy the odd present and the layout is surprisingly confusing in my opinion! I want to look at all TV boxsets in price order... Is this possible and if so, how?! Rep for help! Thanks! x

3 Comments

This should be what you want. ]Link

Not always possible with Play though.

ps no need to rep thanks

Search for 'box sets' in main product page - then down the left hand side, refine by DVD, then television (scroll down a bit). To finish, sort by: price (low to high). Et voilà.

Original Poster

Mystx;6739956

Search for 'box sets' in main product page - then down the left hand … Search for 'box sets' in main product page - then down the left hand side, refine by DVD, then television (scroll down a bit). To finish, sort by: price (low to high). Et voilà.

I got the impression that every time I clicked on a different item (television, box set etc) it didn't refine it but rather go to different products? So confusing!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions