soul caibur iv TRADE in

Banned
ok people, will be going to the high street tomorrow and will part exchange this to get money off uncharted 2
these are the game retailers there:
game
hmv
gamestation

does anyone know roughly how much will i get for this game so i can work out how much i can get uncharted 2 for!!!! REP WILL BE GIVEN

6 Comments

Probably around a fiver or so, usually sells for about £13-15

CEX offer £7 trade in and gamestation usually match it so it should be around that price.

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

you can ring hmv and thier will tell trade in prices over the phone- Game & Gamestation usually give the same trade in price- so check the trade in price at cex and if gamestation don't offer you more than cex, you can get them to price match cex + £1

Get Gamestation to pricematch CEX and stick a quid on top.

Pop into game as sometime they can offer higher. Seriously sometimes though

Original Poster Banned

thanks you too but i dont have a cex noway nere gamestation so how can i get them to match it

safx41;6951054

thanks you too but i dont have a cex noway nere gamestation so how can i … thanks you too but i dont have a cex noway nere gamestation so how can i get them to match it

Has to be in same area i believe :-(

YOu could try and blag it and say its on website but they prob wont listen.

Try game to be honest should be about £7 anyways.

If one of their stores a call now and ask them to check for you.

Brent Cross is open past 6 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    2. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071

See more discussions