Groups

Soul calibur or Tekken??

Banned
    Whats the best fighting game out of the two? i think soul caliber wins everytime.... most people i know say tekken!! i know ill be buying Soul calibur 4 over tekken 6

your Choice please.....

22 Comments

Soul Calibur was a great game on the dreamcast, I've never rated any of the tekken games.

soul calibur 4, i have only just discovered SC2. definately the original soul calibur for me. awesome game

soul caliber...... more depth.

They're different games. Soul Caliber is weapon based, Tekken isn't.
    Both are amazing games so I would own both

tekken ----king

Soul Calibur everytime

SC but both are button bashers, can't wait for Street Fighter 4!

Sould Caliber

Tekken whos games down for me,many more players,game to game combat,different buttons for each limb,counters,dodge's,etc etc.
    Dont get me wrong soul cal is a great game,i have it for the dc and number 3 for ps2,at it cant hold a patch to Tekken 2 or 5,4 was a waste of a disc though!

Mike..

Banned

Soul Calibur

Original Poster Banned

MikeBeaver;2227314

Tekken whos games down for me,many more players,game to game … Tekken whos games down for me,many more players,game to game combat,different buttons for each limb,counters,dodge's,etc etc. Dont get me wrong soul cal is a great game,i have it for the dc and number 3 for ps2,at it cant hold a patch to Tekken 2 or 5,4 was a waste of a disc though! Mike..

sorry mike, but your outnumbered :-D

Kinda off the topic.... But is it just me or does anyone else agree that tekken tag was pretty much the best tekken and that they should make a second one?

Yh i think Tekken Tag was the best Tekken without a doubt, definetely needs to be remade.

SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CCCCaaaaaaaaaalliberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Original Poster Banned

yeh tekken tag was awesome, the last tekken i played was tekken 4. never played it since!

Good, i thought i was the only one. :-D
    All my friend seems to think tekken 5 is the best... They love the fact that the ground breaks when someone hits the floor. I thought that looked a bit shoddy imo. :thinking:

Banned

SC wins by a mile

csiman;2227569

SC wins by a mile

a country mile even :thumbsup:

Why did they change the name from Soul Edge? That was a much cooler name IMO.

Soul Calibur

I've never been a massive fan of Soulcalibur, but I really loved Tekken 3. That said, everything since Tag Tournament has been a bit rubbish, and I'd rather buy into the Soulcalibur franchise nowadays.

Tekken 2 and 3 are the best as are the first 2 Soul games(Soul Blade and Calibur) SC2 was great but seemed a bit too samey as many levels seemed similar and the endings werent as good as the first(plus quite a few were depressing)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions