Groups

Soulseek

Don't know how many of you here use Soulseek, but the search function on the new test client actually works now :-D

No more waiting 20 minutes to get search results (if at all). Brilliant!

7 Comments

Original Poster

lol, limewire.

tight @rses!!!! Buy your music or stfu with the pirate ****, if some chav was on here boasting the best way to steal cd's he would get slated, oh wait, you probably only use it for legal mp3's? rollocks. (Thats pre-empted that reply haha)

wowzers!

Original Poster

kungfu;1793506

tight @rses!!!! Buy your music or stfu with the pirate ****, if some … tight @rses!!!! Buy your music or stfu with the pirate ****, if some chav was on here boasting the best way to steal cd's he would get slated, oh wait, you probably only use it for legal mp3's? rollocks. (Thats pre-empted that reply haha)

Nah, i do agree with what you're saying. I actually buy quite a lot of music. If i like it and would listen to it I generally buy it. Nice thing about Soulseek is it's great for discovering new music.. Well I suppose you could argue that Last.fm is better (and it is) for that purpose but I have loads of friends on slsk all with similar tastes & we can share and suggest new music etc. :thumbsup:

i've never had any trouble with the search function on soulseek anyway, alwyays pretty quick for me

baconsandwich;1793669

. Nice thing about Soulseek is it's great for discovering new music.. … . Nice thing about Soulseek is it's great for discovering new music.. Well I suppose you could argue that Last.fm is better (and it is) for that p:

agreed, i wouldn't even have heard of some of the bands i listen to now if it wasn't for soulseek, brilliant way of finding new bands, and then if i like them i buy them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …89152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions