Groups

sound help

right im doing that quiz that jdeal posted yesterday but is there anway I can cut the sound from that page. I have music on through the comp and the sound from the page is LOUD. I know nowt. Can anyone help?
    Please

4 Comments

jennybubbles

right im doing that quiz that jdeal posted yesterday but is there anway I … right im doing that quiz that jdeal posted yesterday but is there anway I can cut the sound from that page. I have music on through the comp and the sound from the page is LOUD. I know nowt. Can anyone help?Please

Have you tried clicking the little music symbol top left?
    Only prob. is that some of the questions require sound:-(

Original Poster

Yeah it just shuts of the highly irritating music not the actual sound

Assuming you are on a computer running Windows then check this link out:
    microsoft.com/ena…spx

Original Poster

hottoshop

Assuming you are on a computer running Windows then check this link … Assuming you are on a computer running Windows then check this link out:http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsxp/soundvolume.aspx

TY I tried that but it was ajusting the volume on the speakers (and therefor the music) I've come to the conclution it can't be done and will just have to do the dumb quiz without the music on.
    Thanks for the help though guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions