Groups

Sound System For PS3

Can anyone recommend a set of speakers for my PS3 to replace the TV speakers (Sony 26" S3000). Limited to around £50 though so I'm not expecting much.

3 Comments

I have these (Logic 3 Soundstation) - they are designed to match the look of the PS3

]http://images.play.com/covers/3514723m.jpg

There are pretty good imho - much better than the speakers in my Toshiba TV - although not up to the same standard as a seperate sound system. Picked mine up on fleaBay, second hand, along with PlayTV, for £60. They are £54.99 new @ Play (minus RAC/Varsity).

You can connect them straight from the PS3 - mine are connected to the audio out on my TV.

Original Poster

dancrawley;5435614

I have these (Logic 3 Soundstation) - they are designed to match the look … I have these (Logic 3 Soundstation) - they are designed to match the look of the PS3]There are pretty good imho - much better than the speakers in my Toshiba TV - although not up to the same standard as a seperate sound system. Picked mine up on fleaBay, second hand, along with PlayTV, for £60. They are £54.99 new @ Play (minus RAC/Varsity).You can connect them straight from the PS3 - mine are connected to the audio out on my TV.

look pretty good. will look into these - rep added :thumbsup:

No worries :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions