Groups

soundbar

looking for a soundbar under £150, I have seen this amazon.co.uk/Son…bar

can you guys recommend something better?? Its for ps4 and movies. Do I need one with hdmi or just optical?

8 Comments

Picked that exact one up. Great Soundbar & Subwoofer. Like you, I use if for Gaming & Home Cinema. The bass on the Subwoofer is top notch. Bare in mind, I went from TV speaker to this with no previous soundbar experience.

Good luck

Yamaha one from costco reduced to £176 inc vat sounds far better than any other soundbar ive played with , its so good you could even here it in the car park outside , has bluetooth and optical input cant get you the model yet sorry , try ringing a costco store and asking them

hear*

What about that one for a 5 pound a b and m on the other day. Or a bit better go for lg

mfactor

Buy this , brilliant bit of kit had mine for a few months and love it … Buy this , brilliant bit of kit had mine for a few months and love it Bluetooth and optical. http://homeavdirect.co.uk/denon-dht-110http://www.trustedreviews.com/denon-dht-t110-review

​Thats not exactly a sound bar, more a sound slab! Might be a problem for some but I bet it sounds good.

I'd advise, if your TV supports it, getting one with an ARC HDMI input so you can use your TV remote to control volume.

Original Poster

FantasyDeals

Picked that exact one up. Great Soundbar & Subwoofer. Like you, I use if … Picked that exact one up. Great Soundbar & Subwoofer. Like you, I use if for Gaming & Home Cinema. The bass on the Subwoofer is top notch. Bare in mind, I went from TV speaker to this with no previous soundbar experience. Good luck

Hey mate, I did get the one I posted, sounds good! Bass were good but now I can't really hear it. The sub has gone quiet really. Happened to you? Do you need to wear it in at all? Ha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2947
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767356
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2649
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1019

See more discussions