Soundbar for an LG 55" 4K TV

6 replies
Found 31st Oct 2016
Is there anything in particular i should be looking for to get the best of the 4k? I'm guessing it should have hdmi or optical ports, my budget is only £100, any recommendations? TIA

6 Comments

The 4k is in reference to the video, so how can a soundbar get the best of 4k?

Tesco Outlet refurbished, Samsung HW-J355/UX 120W is £79, £119 at Currys. All the refubs I've had have been brand new from them.
stores.ebay.co.uk/Tes…c=1

Original Poster

it's ok, just confusing myself....... going to look for an LG soundbar as i've just read i can connect one of those wirelessly to the tv through wireless sound sync

if you have LG 4K TV it should have Bluetooth. therefore you can get away with wireless connection.

Original Poster

pricesavvy

if you have LG 4K TV it should have Bluetooth. therefore you can get away … if you have LG 4K TV it should have Bluetooth. therefore you can get away with wireless connection.

Yes it has bluetooth, but on the 'which' guide i read it states the soundbar must be of the same brand, an anyone verify it doesn't matter on the brand as long as both tv and soundbar have bluetooth?

Thanks Pricesavvy, if you are correct it could save me a few bob.

Original Poster

All sorted - just popped in to Tesco and picked up an LG soundbar for £39, it has bluetooth so that's me sorted.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1011
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…66
    3. disneyland paris tickets22
    4. Android pay set up56

See more discussions