Soundbar to hold the TV

Posted 19th Dec 2019
I have a Samsung nu8000 and the stand for it is really wide. I was hoping if I can use my soundbar (hw-q70r) to hold my TV up. I cant mount it on the wall ;(.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Are you mad
Wait, let me see if I've got this right, are you asking if you can mount the soundbar on the wall and then stand the TV on top of it?
Blutack should do it or flour and water paste.
Haircut_10019/12/2019 17:52

Wait, let me see if I've got this right, are you asking if you can mount …Wait, let me see if I've got this right, are you asking if you can mount the soundbar on the wall and then stand the TV on top of it?

No. My TV is on a TV table. Its using a TV stand that came with the TV to hold it up.

My soundbar is a very similar shape to the stand but longer. I was hoping if there is a table stand that hold my TV and soundbar without the additional TV stand

If that make sense
So basically what your asking for is an entertainment stand for the tv and sound bar?
ndyanem19/12/2019 18:26

So basically what your asking for is an entertainment stand for the tv and …So basically what your asking for is an entertainment stand for the tv and sound bar?

If that's what it is called then yes

Sorry for the confusion
Edited by: "1nstant" 19th Dec 2019
ndyanem19/12/2019 18:32

Is this what your trying to explain? …Is this what your trying to explain? https://www.costco.co.uk/Furniture-Home/Living-Room-Furniture/TV-Stands/AVF-Como-Combi-TV-Stand-for-TVs-up-to-65-in-3-Colours/p/comoCombi

Kinder. Is there one where I can add that kind of bracket to my current table?
1nstant19/12/2019 18:34

Kinder. Is there one where I can add that kind of bracket to my current …Kinder. Is there one where I can add that kind of bracket to my current table?

Have a look at this there are cheaper ones around

google.co.uk/acl…rl=
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions