Groups

Soundbar with sub (Bluetooth)

Does anybody know any good soundbars with a subwoofer that's Bluetooth for about £130
    Thanks

8 Comments

I have a JVC TH-LW703B Sound bar which has a wireless Sub woofer. Can't ask for much more in a sound bar tbh. I have contemplated buying a second for my bedroom. Includes BT & DAB Radio

If you are able to spend more then consider Bose Solo 5.

google.co.uk/sea…jUI

Have a little look at this link below to give you an idea of the sort of deals on this at the moment. If nothing more - a guide........ Purrrrrrrr

offeroftheday.co.uk/sea…bar with wireless sub woofer
    Edited by: "cloudthecat" 5th Feb

Orbitsound M12 Go for upwards of £110 on ebay-i got a mint/like new boxed repacked one for £120 delivered. £399 on Amazon.

Original Poster

cloudthecat

Have a little look at this link below to give you an idea of the sort of d … Have a little look at this link below to give you an idea of the sort of deals on this at the moment. If nothing more - a guide........ Purrrrrrrrhttp://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/search.asp?search=soundbar with wireless sub woofer

​Thanks will be keeping an eye for a good set

Original Poster

curridd

I have a JVC TH-LW703B Sound bar which has a wireless Sub woofer. Can't … I have a JVC TH-LW703B Sound bar which has a wireless Sub woofer. Can't ask for much more in a sound bar tbh. I have contemplated buying a second for my bedroom. Includes BT & DAB Radio

​Will definitely take a look cheers

Original Poster

AttilaCashIt

If you are able to spend more then consider Bose Solo … If you are able to spend more then consider Bose Solo 5.https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&ei=-W6WWN7AKMvWa_jzssAG&q=bose+solo+5+review&oq=bose+solo&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.35i39k1j0l4.2736.6344.0.7243.11.10.1.4.4.0.351.1838.0j4j4j1.9.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.10.1248.3..0i131k1.QC3v5lAajUI#pie=plaji-i

​Maybe one day
    But cheers

Original Poster

Rich069

Orbitsound M12 Go for upwards of £110 on ebay-i got a mint/like new … Orbitsound M12 Go for upwards of £110 on ebay-i got a mint/like new boxed repacked one for £120 delivered. £399 on Amazon.

​Seen a few around I'll have to decide thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"23
      2. I want some backless loafers for men11
      3. I am looking Ryman online discount code33
      4. Electricity69

See more discussions