Groups

Soundsleeping

Banned
    Not sure many people would have heard of this website, so thought I'd give it a shout out.

The environment you can create around you on a desk, is quite amazing.

I would suggest, from personal experience to have Thunder (low) + Flute + Creek song running alongside anything else.

Or Flute + Creek + Crickets, though its best to experiment - I'm sure you'll find your symphony.

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[url]www.soundsleeping.com[/url]

Like it :thumbsup:
    Nice and relaxing [SIZE="7"]Z[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Z[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Z[/SIZE][SIZE="4"] Z[/SIZE][SIZE="3"] Z[/SIZE][SIZE="2"] Z[/SIZE][SIZE="1"] Z[/SIZE] :lazy:

I use this software pzizz.com/

fun to play with

Would'nt mind some of those hour long MP3s but not paying $3.99 each for em lol

Just a tip. It helps with sites like this to make sure your sound is switched on. :oops:

nightswimmer;2133268

Just a tip. It helps with sites like this to make sure your sound is … Just a tip. It helps with sites like this to make sure your sound is switched on. :oops:

lol :-D

nightswimmer;2133268

Just a tip. It helps with sites like this to make sure your sound is … Just a tip. It helps with sites like this to make sure your sound is switched on. :oops:

i did that you know... thought it wasnt working... then tryed again later in the day and it worked... lol

:oops::oops:

the sound of a hoover always made me go to sleep, contant humming sound where do i find that sound lol

boza;2134085

the sound of a hoover always made me go to sleep, contant humming sound … the sound of a hoover always made me go to sleep, contant humming sound where do i find that sound lol

Sleep next to a wasps nest?

Original Poster Banned

Thought I'd give this up a good ol' bump lol, I really want people to try it out!

Tonights sleeping music will be...
    Jel - Gumball II
    Yasushi Yoshida - Little grace
    Apparat - Walls
    Grizzly Bear - Yellow House
    Mogwai - Young Team
    Cinematic Orchestra, The - Man With A Movie Camera

On shuffle.

interesting

boza;2134085

the sound of a hoover always made me go to sleep, contant humming sound … the sound of a hoover always made me go to sleep, contant humming sound where do i find that sound lol

I'm the exact same!

bellabonkers;2327224

interesting

Check them out bella, listing cool music nobody has ever heard of makes you soo cool...... Unless you're on about that website that's just ripped off Fruity loops samples and plonked then on a web page.

Banned

Get Advanced sound recorder and you can record the sound for an hour, then play back on your stereo :thumbsup:

leefal;2327222

Tonights sleeping music will be... Jel - Gumball IIYasushi Yoshida - … Tonights sleeping music will be... Jel - Gumball IIYasushi Yoshida - Little graceApparat - WallsGrizzly Bear - Yellow HouseMogwai - Young TeamCinematic Orchestra, The - Man With A Movie CameraOn shuffle.

Not listened to Jel or Yasushi - Will check them out!

Edit: Oh no! Now you've accidently sent me on a grand expedition full of new leads...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273944
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions