Groups

soundtrack in gta 4

there is a song that goes einz zwei drei,but i cant find it anywhere does anyone know the title and artisit thanks.

12 Comments

I have the sound track back at my home in Birmingham will have a look for you if I can

Its Schweine by Glukoza

youtube.com/wat…zQM

Personally i cant stand the song

There is a phone number in game that you can ring; that tells you the title and artist.

Original Poster

ty for replies found it catchy.

soundtrack isnt up to san andreas so far tho.

Can't beat GTA 3 sound track Good old Kchat!

ade2j;2079482

Can't beat GTA 3 sound track Good old Kchat!

best soundtrack has to be gta san andreas
    en.wikipedia.org/wik…ack

worst is 3 sorry

would be 4 but they play the seeker - who all the time so

Original Poster

theres a rap song i think on classic i like aswell from gta 4,no idea by whom tho

dandoc2;2079498

best soundtrack has to be gta san andreas … best soundtrack has to be gta san andreas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas_soundtrackworst is 3 sorry would be 4 but they play the seeker - who all the time so

Well did like the channel with MJ on can't remember the name haven't played it for so long!

dandoc2;2079452

Its Schweine by … Its Schweine by Glukozahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QueEvzGFzQMPersonally i cant stand the song

its better than the "EveryDay Hustlin" or whatever its called. Does my head in lol.

ade2j;2079519

Well did like the channel with MJ on can't remember the name haven't … Well did like the channel with MJ on can't remember the name haven't played it for so long!

Theres a few good songs on gta 4 - but its the wrong kind of year of music for this game more 70's - 80's

Seeker - The Who
    One Vision - Queen
    Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy

Plus good old stevie nicks(school of the rock ftw)
    youtube.com/wat…Lsc

Bit too gangster I suppose for all time classics!

the music is really poor with a couple of exceptions that dandoc2 has pointed out. ive resorted to just streaming from my zen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5002472
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      4. GCSE Results day89

See more discussions