Found 8th Oct 2017
Don't know whether its my age but,i'm finding Heinz soups (for a rush eat) very bland these days, just looking for you guys to bring forward alternative soup brands that you love and have plenty of taste!.......over to you guys
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
i find cross and blackwell a good soup with a wider range of choice
Had a nice chicken and parsnip soup from Tesco last week, cost 70p on offer.

My favourite soup is a Hot and Sour Soup from my local Chinese, the only thing close is a Hot and Sour frozen soup in Iceland.

My own recipe soups aren't bad. I get soup veg (leek, celery, carrot and parsley) and mix a tin of tomatoes, a stock cube and whatever else I feel. I thicken it up with rice or pasta.
Chicken and vegetable soup by M&S is brilliant. Much better than any Heinz soup. Try M&S soup, you won't look back
I tried cheapo tesco tomato soup the other day as it was all they had, was actually good
Campbell's Lentil and Bacon is my favourite. B&M about 60p a can. Aldi do some nice Lamb/Beef Broth's as well.
My wife does a curried butternut squash soup that's amazing. It's from Weight Watchers and for anyone who is on one of their plans, it's apparently 0 points per serving.

Shop bought soups - I like the Cully & Sully ones that Tesco sell. New Covent Garden soups are far too salty for my taste.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants