Groups
    EXPIRED

Source for HP Palm Pre 2, wholesale direct from HP?

Within the last week or so there has been a rush of HP Palm Pre 2 mobile phones - brand new, still sealed in box, apparently bought direct from HP - for sale on eBay by various private sellers. Just wondering if anyone knows how/where one can get hold of them? Tthey have been going for as low as £120, so the sellers must presumably be paying considerably less. As I say, sellers claim in some ads that these were bought direct from HP: anyone have a link, a number? (...understandably perhaps, a couple of sellers I did ask didn't even reply when, after buying a mobile from them, I asked where they got them from!)

3 Comments

They were on offer to hp staff for £99, they are also being issued to all staff with a company phone hence a few have made there way on sale

Original Poster

mosskeeto

They were on offer to hp staff for £99, they are also being issued to all … They were on offer to hp staff for £99, they are also being issued to all staff with a company phone hence a few have made there way on sale

Cheers, now also found precentral forum where there was a discussion about this - obviously quite a few HP employees (or people who know someone at HP) selling on!

not making any money at £120 if they had to pay £99, and if they were given it as a company phone assume they will have had to hand in the old one so what are they using ?

keep an eye in the jobs section for vacancies................. LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?34
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions