South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season Pass for some)

Found 20th Oct 2017
Soo like, did anyone else preorder this from the ubisoft store directly?

They had an error with the deliveries (DHL didn't collect them or something) so they ended up being sent out late, mine personally was shipped yesterday (2 days after release) and is due to arrive Monday (6 days after release).

They sent an email apologising and gave the season pass to make up for it! So yeah, pretty neat. Check your emails if anyone else ordered it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Merry Christmas
32285644-qdoe5.jpg
so is the game any good ? hashtaglazy

Original Poster

Wongy11023 m ago

Merry Christmas[Image] so is the game any good ? hashtaglazy

Dunno mate, haven't got it yet

Reviews seem very good based on what the game is. I mean... It's South Park. So if you like that you're good

Oh right so I need to find out/figure out if I am that much into South Park ?
32285870-dpbL3.jpg

Editor

Fair play that bud, well done.

Just out of interest, why did you opt to order direct from Ubisoft - was the pricing competitive? Also, related but pointless. South Park Rally was awesome.

32285898-U3w2E.jpg

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband14 m ago

Fair play that bud, well done.Just out of interest, why did you opt to …Fair play that bud, well done.Just out of interest, why did you opt to order direct from Ubisoft - was the pricing competitive? Also, related but pointless. South Park Rally was awesome.[Image]

Cheers, I didn't expect anything other than a usual generic apology for the delay

I actually ordered it back in January from this deal -

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

It was for the deluxe edition which came with the first game included

Nice. Ubisoft have risen in everyones' opinion recently, well it is probably more to do with the extra hate that EA & Activision are getting.
Fingers crossed that Ass creed origins is good, I'm hopeful.

Oh and I believe the South park game is called "... but whole ...".

Original Poster

Andy@XCite21st Oct

Nice. Ubisoft have risen in everyones' opinion recently, well it is …Nice. Ubisoft have risen in everyones' opinion recently, well it is probably more to do with the extra hate that EA & Activision are getting. Fingers crossed that Ass creed origins is good, I'm hopeful.Oh and I believe the South park game is called "... but whole ...".

I actually secretly look forward to the AC games each year and end up enjoying them quite a bit However from what we've seen I personally think it looks awful, I'm hoping it's decent enough though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants