Groups
    EXPIRED

SouthPark DVD's (OFFICIAL - Series Three Onwards)

Hi folks,

Have recently downloaded up to mid way through Series 11 (or "Season" if your a fickle Yank lover) but one of my lady friends' sister is after these for her birthday so we were gonna get a couple each for her - she already had series one and two....as much as i'd love to be a tight arse and rip the multiple avi files over blank discs i appreciate this wouldn't look too classy :thinking:

So looking for best pricings, or indeed if anyone is selling. Not even sure what been released and what hasn't so apologies for not being totally up to speed.

Ta.

4 Comments

I think the cheapest you will find...

series 3 is ]Powerplaydirect

and series 4 is ]Amazon

Hope this helps!

Just some info, I believe that the later series (4 onwards) were only released in America (region 1) which is a great shame really. It means that us brits have no way of buying them which leads to illegal downloading.

7stone4

Just some info, I believe that the later series (4 onwards) were only … Just some info, I believe that the later series (4 onwards) were only released in America (region 1) which is a great shame really. It means that us brits have no way of buying them which leads to illegal downloading.

Yea, this is true. It seems very odd that you cant get anything later then series 4 over here.

:x

7stone4

Just some info, I believe that the later series (4 onwards) were only … Just some info, I believe that the later series (4 onwards) were only released in America (region 1) which is a great shame really. It means that us brits have no way of buying them which leads to illegal downloading.

no series 5 onwards is region 1 only you can get series 4 on play.com for £16.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)511
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?614
      3. I want some backless loafers for men77
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45

See more discussions