Groups

so...whats everyone drinking tonight?

I'm just curious to see if you lot like a drink at the weekend...
    I'm drinking rose wine for some reason i'm really into it at the moment.

146 Comments

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42130000/jpg/_42130884_buckfast_close_203.jpg

I'd Drink some JD (Jack Daniels) But i'm not sure JD would approve, right JD?

Original Poster

billyX;1753963

Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood!! is your blood lively?

fruit shoot

Original Poster

ciazman;1753979

fruit shoot

lol your on the hard stuff!:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;1753975

Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood!! is your … Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood!! is your blood lively?

lol, as it happens I have large red blood cells according to my GP!

bellabonkers;1753982

lol your on the hard stuff!:thumbsup:

haha hell yeah, goin to be a hectic weekend so better save myself, right?

Water

Tesco blackcurrant hi juice

I don't drink "drink"
    I had a can of coke earlier

Original Poster

gosh you healthy people, I love wine and like to treat myself at the weekend...is that wrong? i've only had 2.5 glasses.

bellabonkers;1754008

gosh you healthy people, I love wine and like to treat myself at the … gosh you healthy people, I love wine and like to treat myself at the weekend...is that wrong? i've only had 2.5 glasses.

no its fine

bellabonkers;1754008

gosh you healthy people, I love wine and like to treat myself at the … gosh you healthy people, I love wine and like to treat myself at the weekend...is that wrong? i've only had 2.5 glasses.

Bellabonkers your fridge picture wasn't it full of booze :whistling:

Original Poster

waterloo;1754036

Bellabonkers your fridge picture wasn't it full of booze :whistling:

No, not at all, there wasn't any in there it was all lovely healthy food :oops:

It's not the weekend yet ya drunken wino!

Dunking toast in me tea

Original Poster

No but a lot of people dont have work tomorrow so...long weekend - i can celebrate, i'm still compus mentus

bellabonkers;1754066

i'm still compus mentus

ive had a little pina colada del boy styleeeee

Original Poster

donnydude;1754124

ive had a little pina colada del boy styleeeee

Ooohh i hope you had a cocktail umbrella in there...and maybe a sparkler too.:-D

come on i aint gay alright?

bellabonkers;1754008

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/waterloo_lion/Drunk-in-the-bath.jpg

2.5 glasses lol

just a cocktail cherry

Original Poster

nooo not 25...2 point 5...ok so it's now three.....any nice men in the area wanna take advantage? lol

Original Poster

donnydude;1754138

just a cocktail cherry

ohhh my i have a jar of them and some lemons...eak my reputation as a drunkard is getting worse i think

bellabonkers;1754151

nooo not 25...2 point 5...ok so it's now three.....any nice men in the … nooo not 25...2 point 5...ok so it's now three.....any nice men in the area wanna take advantage? lol

Im at your door open up.

To late you missed your chance im off to bed night.

Original Poster

waterloo;1754176

To late you missed your chance im off to bed night.

hahaha....damn missed out!!

check out the other thread, Dandoc is really pissed on the Vimto again!

diet coke no ice - god help you if theres ice

http://www.burningman.com/environment/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/vanilla_ice.jpg

ice ice baby!

Original Poster

dandoc2;1754280

diet coke no ice - god help you if theres ice

ooohh why?

bellabonkers;1754290

ooohh why?

ice = less diet coke :whistling:

A couple of Murphies before bed...the bugg*rs at tesco's have put the price up from £2.33 to £2.99.

waterloo;1754136

2.5 glasses lol

YOU HAVE SOMTHING IN COMMON WITH HEATHER MILLS-------WE CAN ONLY SEE ONE KNEE:w00t:

Original Poster

Cheeky monkey!:)

We having some friends round tomorrow night so we will be all having a drink. Becks for them lot and my partner,we have a Vegan coming round so he brings his Vegan cider and ale etc round,we got some left from last time he come by. I've got in 1 litre Blue WKD and there some Barcardi Breezers left too,I might just have the lot,I don't drink that often but when I do I'll usually end up having a fair bit.

Vegan cider! :? :w00t:

How do you make vegan cider ?

waterloo;1756296

How do you make vegan cider ?

Some beers and wines and cider etc are not vegetarain due to the process made,our friend who is strict Vegan he checks the bottle,a lot of the Organic Ciders are Vegan. He has to contact the breweries etc regular for info.
    Yeh apples I know but it depends on the process etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions