Found 9th Jan 2015
I have a gift spa voucher I am giving way for free for 2 tomorrow at Bannatyne leicester.

1. Misc
  2. Spa
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Spa
7 Comments

Very generous of you.
Let's hope someone local benefits

Thanks for joining the site op and giving away a spa day for two,

Should i be lucky enough to win the wonderful experience , could you please donate my prize to a local children's hospital of your choice, thanks.

transit

Thanks for joining the site op and giving away a spa day for two,Should i … Thanks for joining the site op and giving away a spa day for two,Should i be lucky enough to win the wonderful experience , could you please donate my prize to a local children's hospital of your choice, thanks.

If it's children they might let 4 in on it. So you've effectively doubled the value of the prize.

I just don't get why you're not a VIP.

deeky

I just don't get why you're not a VIP.

Admin are well aware i would only ask them to donate VIP status to a local children's hospital of their choice.

transit

Admin are well aware i would only ask them to donate VIP status to a … Admin are well aware i would only ask them to donate VIP status to a local children's hospital of their choice.

Same here X)

That's nice of you.
What did you do with it in the end?

Banned

transit

Admin are well aware i would only ask them to donate VIP status to a … Admin are well aware i would only ask them to donate VIP status to a local children's hospital of their choice.

Thats the last time I vote Deeky for VIP, As if he got it I dont think the children would want him
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming3258
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769661
    3. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680

See more discussions