Expired

Spa break in Yorkshire for 2

2 replies
Found 20th May 2007
As the title says, I am wanting to book an overnight stay at a hotel in Yorkshire for our wedding anniversary. Either august 11th-12th or 18th-19th. I am wanting to have leisure facilities and you usually get a voucher towards a treatment of your choice. Preferably evening meal included for around £130. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

1. Ask
  2. Spa
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Spa
3 Comments

Try the Majestic in Harrogate ]paramount-hotels.co.uk there is a Turkish Baths very near

Yorkshire's pretty big - whereabouts in Yorkshire? East, West, North or South?

Original Poster

gari189

Yorkshire's pretty big - whereabouts in Yorkshire? East, West, North or … Yorkshire's pretty big - whereabouts in Yorkshire? East, West, North or South?

I am in South Yorkshire, but anywhere in Yorkshire would be fine, I remember somebody telling us about Ardsley House in Barnsley for 2 people, overnight stay, full use of equipment and so much towards a treatment of your choice, and some kind of a basket meal or pub lunch for not much over £100 but this was a couple of years ago and I cant find anything like that on their site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions