Posted 18th Dec 2021
Anyone knows that Spa may offer a ticket disscount? Anyone willing to share the code when they receive it? I'm trying to go but it's so expensive... What could the percentage be? Many thanks

3852993-5TlWw.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
5 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I highly doubt it. They will sell out at full price so no need to discount. If you go though have an amazing time I'll go 1 day
  2. Avatar
    Author
    They do. I would buy Bronze tickets then. Not sure because it is still not 100% confirmed dates
  3. Avatar
    I don’t think they discount either for the reasons stated! If you do go I will pray you get a better race than this years! I have just booked Silverstone tickets for my first race and feel like a kid! I did briefly look on the F1 app at Spa, so if you haven’t then could look on there!
    enjoy it if you do go though :
  4. Avatar
    Author
    MAndrews9018/12/2021 20:30

I don’t think they discount either for the reasons stated! If you do go I w …I don’t think they discount either for the reasons stated! If you do go I will pray you get a better race than this years! I have just booked Silverstone tickets for my first race and feel like a kid! I did briefly look on the F1 app at Spa, so if you haven’t then could look on there!enjoy it if you do go though :

HAve fun!!!
  5. Avatar
    Author
    MonkeyMan9018/12/2021 12:54

I highly doubt it. They will sell out at full price so no need to …I highly doubt it. They will sell out at full price so no need to discount. If you go though have an amazing time I'll go 1 day

I'm thinking to park on Friday yellow area to explore the circuit, Saturday Pouhon and Sunday bus stop. Where shall I park for the last two?

MAndrews9018/12/2021 20:30

I don’t think they discount either for the reasons stated! If you do go I w …I don’t think they discount either for the reasons stated! If you do go I will pray you get a better race than this years! I have just booked Silverstone tickets for my first race and feel like a kid! I did briefly look on the F1 app at Spa, so if you haven’t then could look on there!enjoy it if you do go though :

I'm thinking to park on Friday yellow area to explore the circuit, Saturday Pouhon and Sunday bus stop. Where shall I park for the last two?
    Edited by: "Ivandelsur" 21st Dec 2021
Post a comment
Top Merchants