Groups
    EXPIRED

Spa weekend or weekend in country (can be midweek)

Banned
    Looking to take my gf away for her birthday beginning of april would like to do a spa weekend / 2 days midweek or break in the country side in a nice cottage or something similar i am in surrey will travel 2 hours max on a quite tight budget thanks in advance

6 Comments

Will have a look and see what I can come up with for you, can you give me an idea of your budget please?

Nice Spa here:

The Grove, Chandler's Cross, Hertfordshire, WD3 4TG thegrove.co.uk/off…tml

Original Poster Banned

I have a budget around £200/300 would like hotel, breakfast and a few beauty stuff include

OK, how about one of these then?

[COLOR="Red"]Premier Blunsdon House Hotel - Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast from £126 to £146 [/COLOR]

Health & Beauty Supplement £50.00-This supplement includes Relaxing Facial and Luxury Manicure

Treatments available: Full Body Massage*Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage*Sports Massage*Indian Head Massage*Swedish Massage*Aromatherapy Massage*Personal Fitness Consultation*Reiki*Pilates*Reflexology*Facial*Salt Scrub*Manicure*Pedicure*Bronzing Treatment*Hot Seaweed Wrap*Waxing*Mud Envelopment Wrap*Body Wrap*Tanning

or

[COLOR="Red"]Botleigh Grange Hotel & Spa - Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast from £126 to £146 [/COLOR]

Health & Beauty Supplement £70.00-This supplement includes Skin Brightener Facial and Salt and Oil Scrub

Treatments available: Full Body Massage.Sports*Massage*Aromatherapy*Massage*Facial.Salt*Scrub.Manicure*Pedicure*Hot Seaweed Wrap*Waxing*Mud Envelopment Wrap*Body Wrap*Tanning

[COLOR="Red"]Deatails for both (and more) here:[/COLOR] bestwestern.co.uk/Hot…lth

Runnymede/staines. Missus goes here

runnymedehotel.com/spa…tml

Day packages

Restoration £70 ( ½ hr )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of facilities
    [*]Light lunch and refreshment
    [*]Mini facial or a back, neck and shoulder massage (both 1/2 hour treatments)[/LIST] Early Bird £80 ( 1hr )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of facilities
    [*]Light lunch and refreshments
    [*]Full Body Aromatic Massage with therapeutic hot stones[/LIST] (arrival from 9am – treatments will be before lunch - lunch @1pm)
    Vitality £90 ( 1 ½ hr )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of facilities
    [*]Aromatherapy Facial with hot stones including scalp, hand and arm massage[/LIST] Detoxifier £105 ( 1 ¾ hr )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of facilities
    [*]Detox Wrap inclusive of body brushing - followed by a deep lymphatic and soft tissue full body massage[/LIST] Glamorous £105 (2 hours)
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of facilities
    [*]Light lunch & refreshments
    [*]Mini Facial
    [*]Make-up application
    [*]File & Varnish[/LIST] Pampering £115 (1 ½ hours)
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of spa facilities
    [*]Runnymede prescription facial and a back, neck & shoulder massage[/LIST] Indulgence £125 ( 2 ¼ hr )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of spa facilities
    [*]The infamous Guinot Hydradermie Facial and the totally indulgent Jessana Perfection Pedicure[/LIST] Top to Toe Radiance £135 ( 2 ¾ hrs )
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of spa facilities
    [*]Deluxe Well-being Wrap, including exfoliation, aromatic body massage and tension releasing scalp massage and luxury customised facial[/LIST] Maternal moments £155
    [LIST]
    [*]Use of spa facilities
    [*]E'SPA pre-natal treatment
    [*]Mini facial
    [*]Jessana perfection pedicure[/LIST]

Try Bestwestern - Got my parents a good deal at the webbington near cheddar in somerset for 2 nights DBB for £95 total on a bogof offer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. pringles movie codes11
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416
      3. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719

See more discussions