(Space Adventures) Space Flight Undercuts Virgin galactic by $100,000.(£67,000)

66 replies
Found 12th Jul 2010Made hot 12th Jul 2010
I know this isnt for everyone or me. but Space Adventures are doing flights in to space $100,000 cheaper than virgin galactic's $200,000 price tag.

MASSIVE SAVING.

66 Comments

Wow... better get saving! or selling the house?... How do explain it to the wife?

Original Poster

haha , tell her its a trip of a life time

lmao - I'll have 4 seats - may as well take the whole family at that price - lol

no no no, tell her it's "out of this world"

Is this for a one way ticket?

Original Poster

one way ticket for the wife.

no in-flight meal offered! - cold! X)

very cheap though...give it about 20 years and itll be affordable for most

Wow, cheap! At that price I've decided to take the whole family for a weekend break - if it's good I might go again next month with the extended family too

Any air miles?

Banned

Wonder if my bank manager would loan me this amount knowing what its for

Probably one of the few occassions I'd be happy to pay the difference.

why are people voting this hot? Is anyone visiting this website really going to buy a flight?

Dya think this will encourage suicide moon bombers?

Saving $100,000? You'd be stupid not to get it.

Original Poster

never know piglet.... someone out there might have just saved themself $100,000

Original Poster

and then can give me half back if they like

Banned

Damn. They didnt have my dates.

Banned

that is actually quite cheap for what it is

Where are the prices and for what? Site is a bit confusing.
Like to see what I'm getting for my money.

piglet1962

why are people voting this hot? Is anyone visiting this website really … why are people voting this hot? Is anyone visiting this website really going to buy a flight?

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/picard-facepalm.jpg

any quidco !!!

If they do get for this price, HUKD will enjoy it as they may get a sizeable payout for the forwarding link due to possible website affiliation!

Punkytiptop

Dya think this will encourage suicide moon bombers?

nope, just moonies

if i had this money to spend i would be looking on this site. extremely flippin hot from me!

any electronis for under a tenner?

I'm voting it hot bcause its a bargain if you can afford it, somebody somewhere might be able to.

It'd be good to see this beat the Fleshlight heat of 3787! It's about time something knocked it off the top spot!

lame

cold due to credit card surcharge and small luggage allowance

Banned

Lets hope they dont have hidden fees like RyanAir, for example another £10,000 for Oxygen?

Now that's what you would call exclusive... The 68 Mile High Club

Great once in a lifetime trip if you are terminally ill, better than Disneyland anyway.

no quidco?????

I'm thinking about buying a ticket for the mother in law. It would be expensive but worth every last penny!

Banned

piglet1962

why are people voting this hot? Is anyone visiting this website really … why are people voting this hot? Is anyone visiting this website really going to buy a flight?

A regular occurrence on here. Find a ridiculously priced item, post it on HUKD, and you're bound to receive heat and a lot of banter.

Your better of in a MIG-29 in Russia, takes you to the edge of space for $10,000

No return flight offered. Scary.

Agreed, Phoenix. 'Space' is used loosely for these flights, as it barely scrapes the edge of actual space. Still, I'd love to go...

Virgin over priced just like their broad band

I'm soon to be in space and so's my wife.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44
    4. New bladerunner1858

See more discussions