SpaceX bring back the shuttle programme

Found 22nd Feb
Well after believing the spinning ball shooting at zillions of miles an hour through space was a lie all along, I'm now uncertain after watching this... Enjoy or don't lol

Community Updates
Misc
24 Comments
Flat Earthers have members all around the globe.

I'm not sure how this video was supposed to support the flat earth theory though.
I enjoy baiting the flat earthers on you tube, some are obvious wind-up merchants but i am sure some really believe it.
Flat earthers, anti vaxxers, trump, brexit, tide Pods.

I can't help wondering if we're moving back as a society.
Original Poster
I don't know about flat earth, but that main theory that everyone is brainwashed with (there's no other explanation from my point of view) is pure insanity.

Wow, wonder how many thousands (millions?) miles I've moved in every which way and direction whilst typing this....phew amazing, lol.. It truly is mind boggling.

Anyway glad you enjoyed the video.
Predikuesi29 m ago

Flat Earthers have members all around the globe.

It's not a globe, it's a disc

Imagine the centre of a dartboard being the north pole, and the circumfrance of the dartboard being Antartica that is so high no one has ever flown over it. Now you have the basis of Flat Earth nonsense.

They don't want to hear that a ship coming into view moving directly towards you will be seen top of the mast first but would rather muddy the waters with faulty information from 200 years ago. It's madness.
cowsindahouse3 m ago

I don't know about flat earth, but that main theory that everyone is …I don't know about flat earth, but that main theory that everyone is brainwashed with (there's no other explanation from my point of view) is pure insanity.Wow, wonder how many thousands (millions?) miles I've moved in every which way and direction whilst typing this....phew amazing, lol.. It truly is mind boggling.Anyway glad you enjoyed the video.

I imagine some minds are easily boggled.
Original Poster
CoeK14 m ago

I imagine some minds are easily boggled.

That's true, could you do the maths for me? How far have i moved by just sitting here for 2 minutes, and which directions and what are the shear forces etc etc

.. Maybe just work it out up to the galaxy clusters orbiting other clusters.. It gets a bit complicated after that. Last i heard that was estimated at around 2.88 billion miles an hour.. That could be wrong though.

Great vid wasn't it. It looked so real it was obviously fake, wait,,, no, so fake it was real, no wait.. Hang on, no, .. Sorry my mind got boggled again.
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 22nd Feb
cowsindahouse1 m ago

That's true, could you do the maths for me? How far have i moved by just …That's true, could you do the maths for me? How far have i moved by just sitting here for 2 minutes, and which directions and what are the shear forces etc etc.. Maybe just work it out up to the galaxy clusters orbiting other clusters.. It gets a bit complicated after that.

It isn't my job to educate the simple minded. And lets face it, if you had any attention span at all you would be too busy working to "research" crazy theories on the internet.
OllieSt11 m ago

It's not a globe, it's a disc Imagine the centre of a dartboard being …It's not a globe, it's a disc Imagine the centre of a dartboard being the north pole, and the circumfrance of the dartboard being Antartica that is so high no one has ever flown over it. Now you have the basis of Flat Earth nonsense. They don't want to hear that a ship coming into view moving directly towards you will be seen top of the mast first but would rather muddy the waters with faulty information from 200 years ago. It's madness.

It does take a special kind of stupid to believe that the earth is flat.
Predikuesi8 m ago

It does take a special kind of stupid to believe that the earth is flat.

Generally people with not much going for them want to feel special. They use this conspiracy nonsense to make it seem like they have "knowledge" that others don't possess in order to explain why they aren't taking an active part in the rest of society.
Original Poster
CoeK9 m ago

It isn't my job to educate the simple minded. And lets face it, if you …It isn't my job to educate the simple minded. And lets face it, if you had any attention span at all you would be too busy working to "research" crazy theories on the internet.

Oh
Original Poster
Can anyone help me with a gas giants in a vacuum? Has does that happen?

Like Uranus, the giant methane gas plant. A giant fart in an infinite vacuuum lol.. really?
cowsindahouse7 m ago

Can anyone help me with a gas giants in a vacuum? Has does that happen? …Can anyone help me with a gas giants in a vacuum? Has does that happen? Like Uranus, the giant methane gas plant. A giant fart in an infinite vacuuum lol.. really?

Do you really think Uranus is only gas? This might help you.

universetoday.com/188…of/
cowsindahouse19 m ago

Can anyone help me with a gas giants in a vacuum? Has does that happen? …Can anyone help me with a gas giants in a vacuum? Has does that happen? Like Uranus, the giant methane gas plant. A giant fart in an infinite vacuuum lol.. really?

Uranus isn't a very good example of a gas giant.

But as for the other real gas giants then google gravity, I know gravity is a really obscure scientific term that you might not have heard of.
i think people who believe the world is flat just do it as a joke,to just see how far it goes, just too see what happens, get a few followers and out of curiosity, some still seeing where it goes, as a joke, some probably believe then own dusulion, kinda like the people who supported trump
WAIT WAIT, so you are telling me special effects exist, so the first mission to the moon in 1902 could be faked?

The moon landing was a lie, it was actually filmed on the moon to save costs.
splatsplatsplat1 h, 44 m ago

The moon landing was a lie, it was actually filmed on the moon to save …The moon landing was a lie, it was actually filmed on the moon to save costs.

Eh? if it was a lie how did they film it on the moon?
CoeK4 h, 35 m ago

Generally people with not much going for them want to feel special. They …Generally people with not much going for them want to feel special. They use this conspiracy nonsense to make it seem like they have "knowledge" that others don't possess in order to explain why they aren't taking an active part in the rest of society.

The illuminati conspiracy theorists are the best - they can't look at anything without seeing a triangle or one of a million hand signals on it. They are completely wasting their life.
123thisisme12 m ago

Eh? if it was a lie how did they film it on the moon?

Op, Why don't you build yourself a rocket and head off into space?.

What about the flat Martians? etc..
drasim6 m ago

The illuminati conspiracy theorists are the best - they can't look at …The illuminati conspiracy theorists are the best - they can't look at anything without seeing a triangle or one of a million hand signals on it. They are completely wasting their life.

I would assume their life was already wasting away before they got to the point of beliving any old nutty stuff on the internet.
Original Poster
123thisisme17 h, 21 m ago

I cant see videos in work, whats this gist of it.

Here's the link..... m.utube.com/wat…E9k replace the U with you

I wouldn't bother though no one liked it lol, i thought it was cool!

But for everyone else here's a nice song instead, no flat earth references, promise...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions