Groups

Spain or Holland

Who do you want to win and why. I hope it is Spain (Got Spanish friends and love going there) but have got to admit it would be tragic for Holland to reach the final 3 times and lose them all

SPAIN
    - acecatcher3

23 Comments

i want spain to win to nil as i would win a large sum of money

Spain all the way ! also 10yr old Daughter has Spain in sweep in school ( not sure what prize is tbh ) but is so excited that they are in the final and she stands a chance of winning , so ''COME ON SPAIN'' , lol

Spain, as I've a reservation at La Tasca and if Spain win................... we get free food (if they don't I also have a 50% off food voucher!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Holland, just to prove that slimey octopus wrong

Predikuesi

Holland, just to prove that slimey octopus wrong

Yes he gets finals wrong - Holland 2-0.

Spain all the way, have backed them before the cup started, bring on the final and lets see the dutch sob there little hearts out at the end..

2 -1 to Spain..

Holland, not only because I have money on them, but because they have been a better team throughout. Spain were rocky at the start of the tourny while Holland have been genuinely the better side.

Also I love Dutch people, they are so laid back and cool.

Holland - won all eight quailfiers and if they win tomorrow, would be the perfect world cup triumph

Holland as I said at the start of the tournament that a team with an Inter Milan player in it would win.

Banned

holland for obvious reasons

RFC

holland for obvious reasons

Hmmmmm.....wonder what those could be?

Banned

intergeri

Hmmmmm.....wonder what those could be?

best team ....................................ya mug!X)

I'd like Holland cos I know Dutch people. But that Octopus has been darned impressive throughout and he says Spain so I just hope for a good match.

Banned

WoolyM

I'd like Holland cos I know Dutch people. But that Octopus has been … I'd like Holland cos I know Dutch people. But that Octopus has been darned impressive throughout and he says Spain so I just hope for a good match.

that octopus is just a crazy sucker...........holland for the win..X)

Supermod

Spain.

RFC

that octopus is just a crazy sucker...........holland for the win..X)

Was that a pun? If so then I think we shouldn't talk to each other again...

Original Poster

RFC

best team ....................................ya mug!X)

The only Mugs are wearing Orange shirts European Champions... World Champions... Best on The Planet

VIVA ESPANA!!!

Banned

chrisharry12345

i want spain to win to nil as i would win a large sum of money

how much did you win ?

ryman1000

how much did you win ?

im guessing nothing, if you look a little closer at their spelling im pretty sure that they needed spain to win 2-0

Banned

acecatcher3

im guessing nothing, if you look a little closer at their spelling im … im guessing nothing, if you look a little closer at their spelling im pretty sure that they needed spain to win 2-0

wheres the 2 ?

ryman1000

wheres the 2 ?

there isnt one...theyve put "to nil" which i reckon means 2-0

Banned

acecatcher3

there isnt one...theyve put "to nil" which i reckon means 2-0

i saw the to nil, but why do you think 2-0 chris clear it up for us
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions