Groups
    EXPIRED

Spain or Turkey end August for 6 half board

Just thought i would pick some of your brains out there, ive found a half board holiday to spain leaving on 21st august for 7 nights, stansted to costa brava, £1400. Has anyone found anything cheaper for stansted or gatwick, spain but turkey would be lovely, even turkey for £1400 would be great half board, anyway if you know of anythhing give me a shout, much appreciated xxxxxxxxxxx

5 Comments

Is it 6 adults? or adults and children? if adults & children how many rooms? oh and what ages are they?

Original Poster

alfie73;4696594

Is it 6 adults? or adults and children? if adults & children how many … Is it 6 adults? or adults and children? if adults & children how many rooms? oh and what ages are they?

Hi its 4 adults and 2 children ages 11 and 7 thankyou, oh and 2 rooms

Had a quick look, I think u had done well to find holiday for 6 for £1400. I will let u know if I see anything

Have a look at this site ive found a few holidays on here lately for family. There is a holiday search on there & a few of the top holiday companies. worth a look

holidayukoffers.co.uk/

try a website called on the beach holidays its really cheap i dont have time to look for you but if you have the time its well worth a look good luck
    enjoy your hol

try travel republic, I have found them to be quite cheap, also for turkey we have used ]http//ww….uk
    £1400 for 6 half board in Aug seems pretty good to me, wish I could find a holiday that cheap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      2. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      3. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      4. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22

See more discussions